“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Re-Enter the Zone

trickynick

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 16, 2001
Messages
1,741
Reaction score
7
Location
USA
When you are feeling confident with women as result of success post here or simply write on paper how good you feel and be very descriptive about how you feel and what you did to feel that good. As you read it sometime in the future, you will recall that state and begin to feel the same way again.

Nick

------------------
You either own the game or it owns you!

[This message has been edited by trickynick (edited 06-11-2002).]
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Ashlee Angel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2002
Messages
1,080
Reaction score
0
I've posted when I fvcked up and how I felt so when that time came up again I made the my move. Good idea

------------------
The more girls you ask out the more chances of you getting a yes.
 
Top