Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Razor blade suggestion?

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever since the gilette "what's a man" campaign, I've switched products.
Off of ebay, I ordered a "butterfly" razor - which came with razor blades.
I'm down to my last blade.
The only blades available in my store are the brand that I've boycotted.
I can't recall the blades that came with my razor purchase, and I need to make a new purchase soon.

Using a straight razor requires time and patience and I'm not one that leaves a lot of spare time when getting ready in the morning.

Anyone here have the name of a good razor blade suggestion?

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been using a double edge razor for about 8 years now and I've spent a total of about $40 on shaving supplies that I actually needed during that time (after my initial investment of $60). I can shave off a 7 day stubble like I shaved yesterday, no tugging, no pulling.

Go over to The Badger and Blade forums, you'll never know there was so much to shaving. It's a very active and trusting community.

FYI, if you buy a DE razor you need to find blades that agree with your razor and face, what works for me may not work for you. Give tryablade.com a try and get one of their sampler packs. Astra has worked for me, but I buy Personna med-prep blades which are made in the US.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been using this for about 10 years now and it works really well. Refills are very inexpensive through Amazon.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever since the gilette "what's a man" campaign, I've switched products.
Off of ebay, I ordered a "butterfly" razor - which came with razor blades.
I'm down to my last blade.
The only blades available in my store are the brand that I've boycotted.
I can't recall the blades that came with my razor purchase, and I need to make a new purchase soon.

Using a straight razor requires time and patience and I'm not one that leaves a lot of spare time when getting ready in the morning.

Anyone here have the name of a good razor blade suggestion?
One blade ftw!

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the tips and suggestions. Actually though, I'm not really interested in switching models. The one I purchased (can't recall the name off hand) was around $35.00 on ebay and I receive as close a shave as a disposable twin/triple blade.

I've read that different blades can make the difference and since I'm down to the last one that was included with the package, I'm open to suggestions to blades. I've included a photo of a similar razor to the one that I own.

Attachments

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I use one blade. I buy equate disposal blazes and I go to a barbershop once a month or more pending special events.