Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rate your Approach skills

alone

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok basically my problem is I am becoming insecure in my approaches so I always end up looking like a fool Let me give you guy s an example.
I am at the food bus waiting on my order and up comes this HB8 next to a HB9 (Indian girls witha big butt, wide hips and moderate sized breasts)
I see the sevenso I figure what the hell I take out my sketch pad , call to her...
She looks at me with the ***** shield at first and then she slowly approaches....
Me: Hello, may I draw you?
Hwer: Huh???
Me: May I draw you
Her NOw??!!
Me yes
Her No I cant I have to go in the SAC with my friend and plus I have class...
Then smiles But thanks for the invitation....
Yoyr welcome
walks away...
Me and whats your Name?
Turns back.. Charming Girl
Ok go on then
She looks back with one hell of a *****y look
I burst out laughing
She and her friend leave me dying with laughter... I continue to feel like a chump and an Amatuer
I got 3 different rejections that day worse and worse than the other... I left feeling embarassed pathetic and worst of all DESPARATE
But when I reached home I felt rejuvenated happy but colder. It was strange...
My problem s when I see her with friends how I maintain dignity

Give tips on your Approach Skills and your Worst Rejections that helped you to Keep on Walking with Dignity

affliction

Don Juan
Reaction score
Asking to draw her is weird. You don't need a gimmick, man. Also I think you should work on your inner game. No reason to feel bad about rejections. It's her loss, dude!

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your problem is that you are using dorky gimmicks from mASF, which look smooth on paper, but for most people trying to do them in real life, they come off as unnatural, and have the appearance of a corny pick up line.

Just use normal convo.

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You'll never be good in approaches unless you trully don't give a fck about its outcome and you are just doing it for fun

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are missing one big piece of this puzzle bro. You had no eye contact game (do a search on this..written by player supreme) and you didn't guage IL.

That "Can I Draw You?" gimmick could work, IF the woman's interest level was high enough in you to begin with. Personally, its not an opener I would use and many guys on here would probably flame you for such a 'stupid' gimmick to begin with...but...I'm sure if a guy like Orlando Bloom did that to those same women, they'd probably wet their panties.

Reason why?

Because the woman's interest level in a guy who looks like Orlando Bloom would already be high enough that he could pretty much do anything, short of being an as*hole, to get success. Is looking like a movie star the only way to bag chicks? Hell no. But, you have to look at your innergame (like another poster stated) and look at the environment and context to the PU.

Innergame - Hit the weights, learn philosophy, get good grades, land that good job - point being...be the best man you can be and you confidence will be at a point where you stop looking at women as "THE GOAL"...and start looking at them as an "ACCESSORY". Women aren't the end all be all.

When it comes to the context of the PU....I guess I'll assume you are 'white'...from my experience, I've rarely seen an East Indian girl date outside her race or have a ONS or cold PU work on them. From the East Indian girls I've dated and seen with guys who were non-Indian, they were pretty much friends from a social network 'friend of friends' deal.

Now is it possible? Sure. With gimmicks? Maybe not. Guage the interest level. Eye contact? Is there purpose in her eye contact? Was there even eye contact at all when you approached her?

Flip the script for a second. If some 300lb girl with zits and freckles approached you and asked if she could draw you...then proceeded to ask you for your number...YOU YOU FREGGIN GIVE IT?

Point being...judge IL. Cold PUs are actually misnomers. The cold part being that you're apporaching a woman you don't know...but...there needs to be the heat of interest that will make a cold PU successful.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Much respect to someone whose actually out approaching.

What you might want to try is a more RSD style under the radar opener Excuse me "Are you from <this town>"
"Do you go out much?" (in NZ this has the context of going out clubbing , YMMV)
"I've got a freind coming yp to town and she's all about the Salsa dancing , and she reckons theres a really good salsa club in town we should go to but I don't know where she means..."

then when youve talked about dance club in your town for a bit bridge with "Do you live around here?"
"I'm lloking to move to a place in [wherever this is] , but I hear the [transport / traffic / attacks by rabid geese] is really bad out this way".

Then run a DHV , qualify and close.

Field tested and approved :D

http://www.livejournal.com/users/mike_walden/