Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rate this girl

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, since my post got lost in the battleground that's happening in that beer goggles post below, I wanted to try to resolve the issue that people have here as to what their standards are for rating women and how they compare to everyone elses. In other words, if I think a girl is an 8 or 9, what do you guys think she is? It's hard to judge what kind of girl we're talking about with all these "HB9" posts and stuff, because what is a 9 for one person may not be for the other.

So let's start with a girl on TV, hopefully one on reality TV or something so that she's not some mega movie star who might gain points just for being who she is.

Ok, the girl in Mr. Personality, Hayley, or that one girl Heidi (the blond gym teacher with breast implants on Survivor). What do you guys rate them?

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Personality, my god you watch that show?... I don't know what the chick looks like because the bulk of reality TV is geared towards women and gay men.

I don't watch Survivor either... the only reality TV i'm really interested in comes to me via ESPN... Sports are the first and best reality programs on the televiion.

cynetix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sick of these posts about the relativity of the rating scale. It's supposed to be fücking relative.

When someone wants advice about an "HB9", it's just AS IF it is an HB9 to you because that's the kind of chick he wants advice about. Who the fück cares if the HB9 is a 3 to you?

cynetix

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm actually gonna have to side with cynetix on this one. It's really relative. Depending on how much alcohol, and the type you like, height, weight, cup size, blah blah. there are just too many variables to have one standard scale for rating women's looks.

Even when I'm out with friends, we disagree about ratings on girls who are standing right in front of us. Low numbers are especially hard to judge because anything Below a 4 is pretty much untouchable unless you're completely krunked up. But it doesn't mean you shouldn't rate girls on the site, because it shows your level of interest in the person you're talking about. Just don't try to create a standard comparison scale for all of us. If we can't decide when a girl is standing right in front of us, or looking at a picture, then there's no way we can do it via text over the internet.

echo1212

Banned
Reaction score
To answer your question regarding the Haley girl on Mr. personality. I havent really watched the show too much but I did manage to catch the last 10 minutes or so last night. Can we say HOT? Imo she jsut about had it all. Good personality, seemed fun to be with, didnt seem to hung up on herself, and what a beautiful beautiful woman. Overall-a solid 9.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imo she jsut about had it all. Good personality, seemed fun to be with, didnt seem to hung up on herself, and what a beautiful beautiful woman. Overall-a solid 9.
See that's what I'm talking about. where are all these intangibles coming from. "didn't seem to hung up on herself" is a factor? For me whether a girl digs her looks or thinks she's the sh*t is completely irrelevent to her overall rating. there are far far too many factors to have an accptable scale of judgement, the ratings will have a wide range and no one will even come close to agreement.

2 point scale... hot or not.. keep it simple for overall ratings.

echo1212

Banned
Reaction score
Dont get me wrong, when it comes down to it looks are the main rating factor...hence this girls high rating. Great body, nice hair eyes and teeth. Just a extremely attractive classy woman imo.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with these guys, beauty is relative, but I'll play along :p

She's pretty hot IMO. I give her an 8.5, though possibly higher if she was closer to my age (20).

echo1212

Banned
Reaction score
And btw, my girlfirend have talked about this issue before. I think its just something in men that makes us want to put labels and meanings to things. In fact its funny sometimes she even rates girls and guys right along with me-kinda funny. Shes a really relaxed girl when it comes to that stuff.

PS>Hi hun. Your the best-love ya

a_client

Don Juan
Reaction score
I rate the Mr. Personality chick as an 8 for sure. The closest I have seen to a 10 on TV is Leanne Tweeden On Fox Sports Net. That chick could wear an S on her chest for super hottie.

USSOCOM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you guys kidding!?!? that chick on Mr. P is an ugly dog, that show sends shivers down my spine...

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, guys, let's not get all worked up about this. I know it's all relative and all that, but honestly the only reason I posted this thread was because I thought it would be interesting. That's it. It's not like I'm going to go and flame you for rating a girl low when I think she's high or whatever. Just do it for fun, that's all.

That being said, Starman, that girl in your link looks like about a 7 to me, but the picture isn't so clear, so it's difficult. I'm sure with a good personality, it will go up, but looks from a still picture alone, that's what I'd give her.

Leeann Tweeden is definitely very close to a 10 in my book, I agree. I knew that even before she was on that show, when she was doing exercise shows and stuff. Whatever happened to those anyways?

The girl on Mr. Personality to me is pretty high as well, about an 8 or so. Her personality isn't totally my thing for some reason, and I can't put my finger on it. Her body is awesome though.

blong1068

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Starman
Becker your idea is pretty good..if you want to gauge each forum members rating standards with women..but its kind of spoiled because people will tend to underrate .. for fear of having low standards..

here..this will be fun

click this link...What would you rate her?

http://facethejury.com/images/photos/Je/JennaTB03.jpg
She seems to be about a 7, but it's hard to tell. It kind of looks like she's wearing a lot of makeup on her cheeks, it's not very close up.

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately didn't see Count of Monte Cristo. I heard it was good.

To me, Jessica Alba is a perfect 10, actually.