Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rate this girl please

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of... Hesheit isn't even a 6. What's up with you guys wanting to fvck skeletors? Tranny status aside.

We need more slim thick women in in this world. Not girls who take pictures of their food and not eat it then go climb stairs masters and do that little backward kick for hours. This, male or female, just looks sick. I can see the motherfvcker's hip bones. What's hot about that.

@PeasantPlayer I agree. Dave has good taste. I mean I remember most of the pictures he shared being of women that were models or something but I agree with the curvy body type.

Of course... Every man has his type. And for some people it seems to be tranny... Lmao jk

Here's a funny ass related video though

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
First of... Hesheit isn't even a 6. What's up with you guys wanting to fvck skeletors? Tranny status aside.

We need more slim thick women in in this world. Not girls who take pictures of their food and not eat it then go climb stairs masters and do that little backward kick for hours. This, male or female, just looks sick. I can see the motherfvcker's hip bones. What's hot about that.

@PeasantPlayer I agree. Dave has good taste. I mean I remember most of the pictures he shared being of women that were models or something but I agree with the curvy body type.

Of course... Every man has his type. And for some people it seems to be tranny... Lmao jk

Here's a funny ass related video though
thread saved

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm aware people have different standards of beauty but if you like skinny chicks.... You GAY

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hb 7 bro any more and you guys are tripping ain’t are not settling levels

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m relieved to have known it was a tranny right away. Shoulders wider than hips is the dead giveaway.

I also know how @backseatjuan thinks and his matter of fact “Rate this girl please” made me know he was up to his tricks lol...

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Just think. A guy could marry her and live happily ever after. Those clothes are just a phase she’s going through. As a wife, just think how wholesome she will be.
I can’t keep a straight face. She’s good for an all holes weekend.