"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Rate this girl please

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
First of... Hesheit isn't even a 6. What's up with you guys wanting to fvck skeletors? Tranny status aside.

We need more slim thick women in in this world. Not girls who take pictures of their food and not eat it then go climb stairs masters and do that little backward kick for hours. This, male or female, just looks sick. I can see the motherfvcker's hip bones. What's hot about that.

@PeasantPlayer I agree. Dave has good taste. I mean I remember most of the pictures he shared being of women that were models or something but I agree with the curvy body type.

Of course... Every man has his type. And for some people it seems to be tranny... Lmao jk

Here's a funny ass related video though
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
First of... Hesheit isn't even a 6. What's up with you guys wanting to fvck skeletors? Tranny status aside.

We need more slim thick women in in this world. Not girls who take pictures of their food and not eat it then go climb stairs masters and do that little backward kick for hours. This, male or female, just looks sick. I can see the motherfvcker's hip bones. What's hot about that.

@PeasantPlayer I agree. Dave has good taste. I mean I remember most of the pictures he shared being of women that were models or something but I agree with the curvy body type.

Of course... Every man has his type. And for some people it seems to be tranny... Lmao jk

Here's a funny ass related video though
thread saved



 

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
I'm aware people have different standards of beauty but if you like skinny chicks.... You GAY
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Hb 7 bro any more and you guys are tripping ain’t are not settling levels
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2008
Messages
8,637
Reaction score
6,557
Age
69
Location
The 7th Dimension
I’m relieved to have known it was a tranny right away. Shoulders wider than hips is the dead giveaway.

I also know how @backseatjuan thinks and his matter of fact “Rate this girl please” made me know he was up to his tricks lol...
 

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
Just think. A guy could marry her and live happily ever after. Those clothes are just a phase she’s going through. As a wife, just think how wholesome she will be.
I can’t keep a straight face. She’s good for an all holes weekend.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top