Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rappaport: You've heard of it, now find out what it is

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure some of you have seen the word before: rappaport. You probably read it and wonder "what in the hell is he talking about?" Well, heres the answer...read on.

Rappa-what?: "This 'rappaport' you speak of, is it some sort of fancy word?" Short answer: yes. Long answer: yes. Rappaport is another word for "mirroring" or "mimicking." If you still don't know what it means, think of the game "follow the leader." You did what the leader did, right? Well, now substitute the girl as the leader (at the start) and you as the person that follows. Get it? Good. Read on...

Ohh, follow the leader! Great...but what now?: Now, you will learn how to use it. When striking up a conversation with a female (Crazykid's conversation and kino tips) after proper eye contact (Eye Contact: How to do it and why), you will mimick what they do. If they sway from side to side, sway side to side. If they reach out and tap you, tap back (not in that way...yet.) She will then feel comfortable around you. You could use kino at this point, or before (Crazykid's conversation and kino tips), it's up to you. But, you should do this after you walk over to her (Three second rule and three minute rule), not while you are across the room! Once you develop rappaport and you kino, you should be good. Now go out there and show how it's done! Stay aware for my next post which will be called "Smiling: Why you should do it."

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I liked this tip better when I read it in other posts and they just called it mirroring, and when the poster didn't plug all of his other posts.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, sorry for plugging my other posts. I wasn't trying to turn this into a commercial or something.

Mikelo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hehe, i guess he is just proud of his other posts :) Nothing wrong with that ;P Although it woulda been nicer if at the bottom he had an "Appendix" and in brackets with like numbers (1) and **** ;p

Anyways, was a pretty good explanation, thanks for taking your time to write this!

And people, when you try and 'mirror' the chick, do it SUBTLY, dont go mirroring everything she does, because it may cause her to beleive you are 'mocking' her ;x

Use it carefully, and it WILL be of great use ;)

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mikelo2k
Hehe, i guess he is just proud of his other posts :) Nothing wrong with that ;P Although it woulda been nicer if at the bottom he had an "Appendix" and in brackets with like numbers (1) and **** ;p

Anyways, was a pretty good explanation, thanks for taking your time to write this!
I might do that on the next post... thanks for the idea, mind if I use it?