Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Raising Interest Level Back Up

HuggyBear

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok guys I have been reading this site off and on for about 2 years. I just recently found out a woman I know is warm for my form. I started using things from this site on her Kino eye contact etc etc, and it seemed her interest level raised alot. She evem told me she wants me. The problem is she is not single. I know a true DJ can get his own woman, but i want her anyway. She treats me like no woman has ever before, she just does everything for me. The problem is it seems that her interest level is dropping and I am looking for advice on what to do to bring it back up. I don't really think most of the stuff in the Bible is geared toward using it on woman who already like you "correct me if I am wrong". What can I do to bring it back. Another thing is do you guys consider busting Balls to be flirting? This HB gives me a hard time sometimes, which i also do to her but I don't know how to take her should I tell her to get lost or is it all in fun. One other question does it help you if the woman thinks you have or are talking to other woman? This woman was interupting me on the phone the other day when she realized I was talking to another woman in front of her. She also keeps making comments about my girlfriend "which I don't have one so I don't know where she got that idea" and when I talk to another woman in front of her she says do you like her.

Last edited:

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by HuggyBear
...She evem told me she wants me...She treats me like no woman has ever before...her interest level is dropping...
And you're waiting for...what?? She knows that you know she wants you. She's TOLD you this. And you STILL haven't made a real move. How long is she supposed to wait before her IL drops off and she looks elsewhere?

HuggyBear

Don Juan
Reaction score
you been reading this site for two years? cuz these questions have all been answered again and again and again...
I did a search for raising interest level and only came up with 2 threads.

And you're waiting for...what?? She knows that you know she wants you. She's TOLD you this. And you STILL haven't made a real move. How long is she supposed to wait before her IL drops off and she looks elsewhere?
I was told by her that she can't cheat, then another time she said she would cheat that's what scares me. then she said she can't ruin her kids life. I moved in for the kiss and got told No only in private so I had it planed in for private and I told her and that's when she said she thought about it more and she can't risk messing up her kids life but it is was only me I would definatley do it. so I don't know if I need to up something or what. I know she is not really happy with her current boyfriend she is only 22 and has been with him for about 3 years plus I know he doesn't treat her well all the time.

Santos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by HuggyBear
I was told by her that she can't cheat, then another time she said she would cheat that's what scares me. then she said she can't ruin her kids life. I moved in for the kiss and got told No only in private so I had it planed in for private and I told her and that's when she said she thought about it more and she can't risk messing up her kids life but it is was only me I would definatley do it. so I don't know if I need to up something or what. I know she is not really happy with her current boyfriend she is only 22 and has been with him for about 3 years plus I know he doesn't treat her well all the time.
Sounds like a case of one-itis to me. I am recovering from my case now. Girl has BF, girl says she wants me and was going to break up with BF soon. BF's friend commits suicide yesterday, I know she has to be there for him.

So I call her up and tell her it's better just for us to be friends because we get on so well and I don't want to ruin it (try LJBF her first, it feels a lot better). She actually said to me "Maybe later" when I joked about having to "stop myself from jumping on you next time I see you." She means something could develop.

The kid makes things complicated. I think she likes you but is looking for a guy to MARRY so she knows her kid will be OK. Do you really want to put yourself in a situation where you are with a women who is looking for a serious relationship? Are you really ready to settle down? Although she could just be using the kid as an excuse.

Anyway, my advice is to LJBF her. (Turn her into a friend). Then move on with your life. Call her up now and again to see how things are and maybe go out to "catch up" one in a while.

The important thing is that you see other women. That COULD raise her interest level. But you are seeing other women to find other prospects, forget about this one for now. It will also raise her interest because you have the confidence to move on with your life and drop her. The important thing is to not EXPECT anything to happen, she's a possibility, but nothing is garaunteed (spelling? :p). Move on, seriously, it's not that hard if you can do approaches. I can't but I don't want this to happen to me again, so I'm going to DAMN WELL LEARN!

This is what I'm gonna do since things with my "one-itis" have gotten so complicated. I don't want to push for anything, so I've told her we'll be friends. She's called me everyday since we've met (I've maybe called her 3 times). I don't expect to hear from her that often now, but she won't hear from me too much.

I'm going to go out and get other numbers. Believe me it's easy to forget a one-itis when you have 5 other possibilities lined up.

Good luck!
Santos