Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Quit sabbotaging yourself, women don't want YOU to be an AFC.

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After all the times that I can remember acting like a clueless AFC blowing opportunities, and watching the outcome and the results of my actions, the only conclusion that I can reach is that when a woman likes you, even if she rejects you and/or starts seeing you as a brother or friend, she is going to attempt somehow to encourage you into become the man you should have been; the man that would have kept her attracted had you not flaked from your manhood. Women honestly want you to be alpha, they want you to make them feel secure, and they want you to grow up and take control of your life. Women are not the problem when it comes to relationships; it's the average frustrated male who can't get his head out of the sand long enough to realize there is a great life beyond his self imposed prison of misery, lonliness, and contempt.

It should not have taken me this long to come to this sudden revelation, but I really don't see anymore how a man can have such an intense fear a nice happy relationship with a seemingingly hot woman. The mindset that women are evil is entirely an illusion. Yes, the girls in your childhood were mean, manipulative, whorish, and so what! That was how many years ago? Forget about that, quit reliving the past and do what matters now to improve the quality of your life. You don't have to go through any of that crap ever again.

Stop sabbotaging your chances. The prime factor to a happy relationship with others will always be a result of you, your outlook, and the people involved in your life. Earnestly seek the positive, the beautiful, and the enlightenment of others, and you will no longer give yourself any reason to cause another failed relationship.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree 10000%. I've seen it in my past way too many times. When a girl likes you, she will attempt to push you into being the man she sees you as. (Is that a correct sentence?)

But it's not only about dealing with girls that are already intrested. It's about getting those girls to like you too.

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It takes two to make a relationship. Just because I do my part doesn't mean my woman will do her part. It just doesn't work that way.

I don't agree with almost everything you said. Most people are clueless AFCs to some people and the best thing ever to other people. It depends on people's standards and expectations. It's not as simple as you make it sound.

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ebach
It takes two to make a relationship. Just because I do my part doesn't mean my woman will do her part. It just doesn't work that way.

I don't agree with almost everything you said. Most people are clueless AFCs to some people and the best thing ever to other people. It depends on people's standards and expectations. It's not as simple as you make it sound.
I agree 100% with this, and doesn't conflict with what I wrote at all. But you have to remember that there are also people who have great potential with women, and hold themselves back by acting insecure about the past. They are afraid of women and remain inexperienced and clueless AFCs their whole lives. Apparently you have never faced this problem, but many other men have.

johnny_chase

Don Juan
Reaction score
true, true. I can attest to this from back in my days at cegep when i wasnt really an AFC, just more of a clueless ass stupid 17 year old kid.

anyways, lots of girls initially approached me, and i freaked me the hell out, cuz in HS i literally didnt exist to girls, then all of the sudden i'm gettin this crazy attention. So, i didnt do anything, and i ended up with like twelve or thirteen good female friends, and they were always telling me stuff, and taking me shopping with them and buying me clothes. Tellin me that i was a hotty and that i should go get a woman, etc etc

well, i've come a long way since those days...

Ol'BlueEyes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree 100% with this, and doesn't conflict with what I wrote at all. But you have to remember that there are also people who have great potential with women, and hold themselves back by acting insecure about the past. They are afraid of women and remain inexperienced and clueless AFCs their whole lives. Apparently you have never faced this problem, but many other men have.
Damn, does this ever hit home. While I'm not a virgin, I have yet to have "great sex" due to insecurity. I haven't embraced my sexuality yet.
I'm tall, muscular, and friendly as all Hell. What the floppy-disk am I afraid of?

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she is going to attempt somehow to encourage you into become the man you should have been; the man that would have kept her attracted had you not flaked from your manhood.
So true! I started wussing out on my last girlfriend (long story already covered in another post) and she kept telling me "You should have more confidence", "you're so good looking, but you don't act like it", "women like men who take control", "you open up too much" etc. In fact, she kept dropping hints all the time, trying to turn me into the guy she wanted.

I kept hoping that I would meet her again now that I am that guy (through my own choice I should add), but I'm not sure if she would accept and appreciate the change or stick with her original impression.

NatureGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed the same thing too rgeer. If she likes you, and sees potential, she will try to influence you to be more of what she wants.
I think we guys do this too.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ol'BlueEyes
I'm tall, muscular, and friendly as all Hell. What the floppy-disk am I afraid of?
She may think you have a small weiner :D

*sorry, souldn't resist :D*

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
they shouldn't do this...