"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

quick situation question with HB8

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
Just came back.

HB8 1st date - 2nd base, she said she didn't mind sex but not on the first date, so the push pull was intense but no straw.

Slightly chubby
Feminist
Bratty
Lawyer
Lots of guy friends
Attention seeker
Possible daddy issues

Wait.

Sorry for the false alarm, i just read what i wrote ABOVE.
I'm just glad this forum helps me organise my thoughts.

Keep spinning, keep lifting boys
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2008
Messages
8,637
Reaction score
6,557
Age
69
Location
The 7th Dimension
That whole “lots of guy friends” really gets me. One of the brightest red flags possible.
 

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
Slightly chubby (not HB8)
Feminist (RUN)
Bratty (flirty?)
Lawyer (ok)
Lots of guy friends (c0ck tease, see below)
Attention seeker (see above)
Possible daddy issues (your only "in", treat her like a daughter)
 
Top