"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Quick question

cannon42

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2003
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
The other nigt my girlfriend and I were messing around on her couch and she started to give me a handjob. It felt grerat but I had to stop her just before I'd *** because I didnt want to get her couch all ****ed up. What do you guys do in a situation like this?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Jimbo2k

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2003
Messages
445
Reaction score
1
Getting her couch Fvcked up? It sometimes took my ex up an hour to bust me and that was with lube...maybe she just sucked.

But anyway... if you are going to bust, stop her and take hold of it and bust in your own hand...then go wash it off in the washroom. Or you could bust in her hand :p

Or if that grosses you/her out..bust in a kleenex.
 

zerolx255

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 5, 2003
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Colorado
I read in a mag. that if you jack off before you go over you'll time before you lose it will last longer plus your jewels will need time to make some more goo. So just do it at your house or bathroom or something then let her jack you off.
 

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
478
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Scottsdale
Wack it before you go over there. Secondly pick a better spot then a couch or do some of the other things people suggested.
 

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
475
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
canada
ok mr. clean, think about what she thought when you told her to stop, you: "stop i dont want to blow my load on the coach" --her:"are you gay?"

when you are about to, it most likely wont go everywhere, it will just end up on her hand, or her face.

if you are scared of getting her couch dirty, are you scared to get her bed dirty, the floor, countertop, lawn, walls, roof. the only way you will get out of this one is if you make a room thats covered with plastic sheets. live with it, it comes off with water.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
Originally posted by zerolx255
I read in a mag. that if you jack off before you go over you'll time before you lose it will last longer plus your jewels will need time to make some more goo. So just do it at your house or bathroom or something then let her jack you off.
Originally posted by Paid, Laid & Made
Wack it before you go over there. Secondly pick a better spot then a couch or do some of the other things people suggested.
DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS!

repeat: DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS!

you will lose feeling and pleasure if you do this.
secondly, if she is giving you oral then you have a perfect place to put your man juices.

if its just a H-J, then just use a hand, hers/yours, or have a napkin.

there isnt much of a "mood" to a hand job so i wouldnt worry about excusing yourself to get a napkin
 

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
478
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Scottsdale
Okay, thanks for bashing Drixsa. I did my method plenty of times before and sometimes, chicks are flaky as hell and want you to get a napkin or something. Plus, I hate to say it but not all girls like a "SHOT IN THE MOUTH!".
 

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
1st i reccomended a napkin (look up)

and most girls dont mind spitting or swallowing.

the ones that mind...you pull out your hand/her hand /napkin.

must i spell everything out?
 

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2003
Messages
348
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
WA State
Uhhhhh... Why would you wack off beforehand if your girl is going to wack you off when you get there? What's the advantage? I could see this as a tactic to avoid busting one too early during sex... But making it take forever will typically only annoy her. True story: a girl dislocated her shoulder trying to get me to bust a nut. Don't let this happen to you (or her, depending how you look at it). Wacking off beforehand sucks.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

cannon42

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2003
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Well guys I took some of your advice. This time I had her over at my house and just let it go, it was glorious thanks again
 
Top