Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Quick question for my ex military guys who have served in the private sector

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been thinking about doing it for a while now i'm somewhat of a linguist fluent in english spanish and portuguese just wanted to know where can I go about finding a job in the green zone or any where else in the world.

Deep State

Don Juan
Reaction score
These are not particularly useful languages compared to, say, Arabic or Chinese, but you could certainly look at State Department or Intelligence jobs. The government is happy to hire ex military, the private sector may not really know what to do with you, though you could consider going back to school for an MBA or something - be sure to play up the leadership angle on your application.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These are not particularly useful languages compared to, say, Arabic or Chinese, but you could certainly look at State Department or Intelligence jobs. The government is happy to hire ex military, the private sector may not really know what to do with you, though you could consider going back to school for an MBA or something - be sure to play up the leadership angle on your application.
I'm not ex military but I hear they offer a lot of non-military a like great opportunities

Deep State

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure what the goal is here.

If you want to join the military, then join the military. There is plenty of travel in the military.

If you want to live abroad or travel abroad (outside the US), then live abroad or travel abroad.

If you want a civilian job with the government and have language skills or interest, and are open to living abroad, State Department or the Intelligence agencies are where I would start looking.
The State Department uses an exam as an initial screen:
You can take a practice test here:
This explains your initial career path, if selected: