"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Quick Dominat Sex Tips ... (needed)

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
953
Reaction score
447
Age
41
Location
Minnesota
A plate of mine is finally ready to smash. We have a swimsuit shopping and a sex toy store date before we Netflix and chill.

She has told me and my main plate oddly, about her BBD body builder F buddy that ignored her safe word and bruised her up, and she can't stop talking about it.

Obviously I'm not going to bruise her, I'm not stupid..

But she's told me how she likes to be choked... and when I told her my whipping a chick with my belt story, she kept counting the lashes as I counted them out for her.

So besides for..

Ruff talk
Pulling hair
hands on neck, arm around neck
Hands over hands
belting
sextoys
handcuffs
blindfolds..

What else should I keep in mind while before I F her brains out and own her soul?

Been working on this chick off and on for about 2 years, she only F's dudes that already got a main chick.

Sex Domination tips anyone?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top