"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Quick advice please!

Joined
Jan 6, 2004
Messages
57
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
el estado de la sol
Blah Blah Blah...
Okie there's this girl I met about a month ago that lives in a different city. She's been calling me every now and then and I decided to go down there and do my thing because she's practically been begging after the first time we met.

I brought a friend thinking we were going to a party but by the time we got there her and her hot ass friend were sitting in her car doing NOTHING. I was like... okie, so my buddy played wingman and got into the car with her friend while she got in with me and I did a quick seduction, and we ended up hooking up and doing everything but sex, considering the car next to us.

Car rolled up, took her friend, and left her me and my friend, so she told me to come back tomorrow BY MYSELF. Of coarse I was stoked, but then when I left she told me she had feelings for me.

The Problem...
What the hell am I going to say tomorrow when she says she loves me before we have sex? I know it's coming and I haven't gotten laid in two weeks since I've been sticking to boot camp basics.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Joined
Jan 6, 2004
Messages
57
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
el estado de la sol
wtf

Nobody has any advice? To save you from reading, what do you say to a girl that says she's in love with you when you're not dating?
 

Smile

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 24, 2001
Messages
96
Reaction score
0
You dont even know she is going to ask or tell you she loves you! I think you need to chill out, on the off chance she does ask you then just say you only tell a girl you love her when you know you really do after a long time of being with a girl. If she just says it to you, ignore it and just carry on with your conversation.
 
Joined
Jan 6, 2004
Messages
57
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
el estado de la sol
ugh

I know she is, she always tells me she dreams about me and sh*t, says stupid girl stuff like I know something you don't, and thinks we have something together. I just panic in situations like that because I know if I don't I always say something C&J which is probably the worst thing to use in that situation. Thanks for the advice though.
 
Top