Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Questions about David D.

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have the ebook, interview series and advanced series and I obtained the material before I found this site.

Personally, I found the material helpful because it kind of put everything in perspective in an easy to understand manner. The inner game material in the advanced series is gold in my opinion and some of the interviews are packed with knowledge, specifically the interviews with Marie and Tyler.

The email newsletters are really surface level and he does focus way too much on the C&F on those. The book was cool but honestly, I though Weapons of Mass Seduction was better. However, the advanced series and interview series did help my game quite a bit and was worth the money.

Sabre

Reaction score
thanks for the input

Thanks for the input... I found this site a while ago... (I found David D first) so since it was free I took a look at a lot of the information and I got a lot out of it. The problem with me is, (I believe) is my inner game... I lack confidence (being honest) and, my I sometimes I'll even makle a fool of myself doing some of the things I do (but i really don't care if ppl laugh). I'm just starting out, I'm kinda sayin that cuz I read here someone asked that. I've only had one g/f before, and that didn't last long... but the point is... I would really like to check it out (without payin fourty bucks) could one of you email it to me? (Romantic_Sabre@hotmail.com)

PS: If you are called a "stalker" by a girl (because that happened about a year ago) is there any way to fix it? Just wonderin.

Thanks for the input again.

-Sabre C.

Last edited:

Skweints

Don Juan
Reaction score
Still, though, you can read and read and read... but experience will always pay off. If you don't fall on your feet a few times, you're never going to learn anything. Anything on this site, as well as any book you can read should only be used as a reference. I used to read this site religiously, packing as much knowledge into my head. It took a good experience to make me realize what information I needed to pull out of these reference guides. You can read every situation that every person has posted on this site, and until you're put in your own, you won't have any idea what advice to take from other people. If you DO post your own situation on here, you might not get the exact advice you're looking for.

Example: My buddy is awesome with women, and is great to talk to when it comes to problems I may be having. But as much advice as he has given me hasn't really made an effect till I made the accomplishment on my own. (My biggest problem I've gotten over is jealousy and insecurities. I've learned completely how to control and minimize the effects. He helped lead me to the problem, but it took ME to learn how to control it. I can tell you how I had to learned not to give a ****, how to detach myself from women and STAY detached, but I'm sure the process it took me would be way different than other people, even if their basic situation is the same.)

There are plenty of women out there to play (and learn) the game with. If you find one, and it doesn't work, move on and find another. I dunno, but it works for me. Helps me keep myself detached. :)

Just my two cents...

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had the opportunity to review the ebook and video seminars and I agree with So Many Ways. The main advantage is that there is a consistent message and a system leading you through the process (but it's not the only 'system' that works).

Some of the theory and reference to research is a bit tedious (you don't really need to know how a 4 stroke works to drive a car). Although I now know to watch out for killer sperm.:D

The disadvantage to SoSuave is you are pulled in different directions all the time by opposing advice, and who are these people anyway?, you cannot attest their credentials.

Buy the e-book with the money back offer, I can't see how you can go wrong.

saki

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Uh huh

Originally posted by Bonhomme
Jariel wrote:

Precisely. I have read his ebooks, and it actually had a slightly negative effect on my game, at least at first. Then it got better again when I chilled on the C+F, and just let it happen when it comes naturally.

When a gal shows signs of interest, she's not generally looking for you to come up and insult her, which is just how misfired attempts at ****y/funny often come across. The ****y/funny bit can seriously backfire if you don't pull it off right, and you just come across as a total azzhole, who nobody in their right mind would want to date. Been there, done that. It's almost as bad as coming across as a wuss.

absolutely true!! Tried this numerous times and it can come off like your a just another diick, which imo is just as bad as being a nice guy! I think when the rapport is built up a bit, then its alright to release the C+F in you.

MRomeo99

Don Juan
Reaction score
absolutely true!! Tried this numerous times and it can come off like your a just another diick, which imo is just as bad as being a nice guy! I think when the rapport is built up a bit, then its alright to release the C+F in you.
What most guys don't get is that if it comes across wrong, it's not because it wasn't right, it's because you did it wrong. You were either too ****y or not enough funny. Now granted there are some women who don't get it, no sense of humor. But they are a waste anyway.

Don't you have a little sister. Imagine that she was your little sister, and tease the hell out of her. That's usually about the best mix of C+F you'll find. I have two little sisters, and I tease the hell out of everyone.

David D is no keyboard jockey. His stuff works, it's solid. For the price it's a pretty damn good deal. Sabre, get over it. It's $40. It's got a guarantee. You will spend more than $40 on a normal date. And it has a money back guarantee. Personally, I liked the CD series so much better. But, that's just me.

And for Sazuki- I think you are really hung up on the Gene Robots thing. I have listened to the series numerous times, I don't recall that being a pivotal part of the program. Apparentely you never learned to take what makes sense, and disregard the rest.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: thanks for the input

Originally posted by Sabre
Thanks for the input... I found this site a while ago... (I found David D first) so since it was free I took a look at a lot of the information and I got a lot out of it. The problem with me is, (I believe) is my inner game... I lack confidence (being honest) and, my I sometimes I'll even makle a fool of myself doing some of the things I do (but i really don't care if ppl laugh). I'm just starting out, I'm kinda sayin that cuz I read here someone asked that. I've only had one g/f before, and that didn't last long... but the point is... I would really like to check it out (without payin fourty bucks) could one of you email it to me? (Romantic_Sabre@hotmail.com)

PS: If you are called a "stalker" by a girl (because that happened about a year ago) is there any way to fix it? Just wonderin.

Thanks for the input again.

-Sabre C.
I hope you realize that David D. is a patron of this site. And what's this whole thing about getting something for nothing? Hopefully you'll realize that your DJ skills will suffer if you keep than mentality.

Consider this, for only $40 you can get on track with ideas that could save you x1000 times over your lifetime. People go through a lot of effort to compile this information. Plus they feel it's viable enough to offer a money back guarantee!

Come on people, check the cushions in your couch for spare change if you have to, pay for the information if you believe you need additional help beyond sites like this one.