Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Question...

El brujo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi, there's someting on my mind, and I think I've made a mistake in the past. Here's the thing:

I was out with two girls, we went to a few bars, and they payed the first drink we drank, but after that they didn't have any money left, both of them. Now, I had enough money to buy myself, and the two girls a drink. (You should know that I have some intrest in one of those two girls). I bought them a drink, and for me too. After that I bought them another one. I even had money over, but not much. But after the bars, the girl I'm interested in keeps on giving hints that she's so hungry and that she hasn't eaten the whole day. I say: I haven't got much money left. And she keeps on nagging, and telling me that I don't like her because I won't even give her some money. (I know I should ignore girls like her, but she's got "something" that attracts me....). I explained her again that I didnt have much money left, and while I told her that, she gave me the puppy-dog eyes, and I kept refusing. After that she became really p1ssed because it had no effect on me. And she said: "fine, I'm not hungry anymore!", and she kept being mad at me for the rest of the night, and for the whole week till now, so I still haven't been able to make some moves on her.

Now here's my question: should I have bought her some food (making my odds bigger with her afterwards, or was it a good thing that I stayed stubborn?

Hope I get some answers of you guys! ThAnX

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
two things. in my opinion, you couldve made something worthwhile out of her hunger banter. you couldve offered to take her (and just her, the one you want to fvck, not her friend) back to your place - where youll make her something to eat. when girls agree to come back to your place, even if its for something to eat, or to "look at your cool paintings/furnature/monkey collection," is generally a sign that they feel comfortable around you. comfortable indeed, to the point where if youve established yourself as a sexual partner (a man), theyre not too far from jumping your bones.

on the other hand, imo shes an attention *****.

really now, how old are these girls, 12? 13? are you their babysitter? their scout-leader? their parents? are they not smart enough to eat during the day, or god forbid, support themselves by bringing their own money?

i can understand taking a girl out to dinner and paying half, if not all of their bill. but in this case, it seems like she was being an attention ***** and trying to milk you. shes probably been pampered for the better part of her life and is used to having men as floormats to walk on. now that youve shown her you wont supplicate, shes going to pout like a spoiled brat until you come around and apologize. but hey, dont blame her, thats what shes learn to do ever since she was a little girl! mommy doesnt give her candy or a toy, so she goes pout to her daddy who makes everything better.

ahaha

really now, dont buy her stuff to make your odds bigger. itll usually end up with you supplicating endlessy for sex, which you'll rarely get - a once-in-a-while reward for being a good boy.

dont know about you, but i dont waste time on immature, disrespectful women who are prone to juvenile outbursts. whining like a spoiled brat doesnt appeal to me, at all. nor does pouting to get what she likes.

my advice.. forget about her. stand firm in your decision. DO NOT APOLOGIZE. does she have your number, or a way to get in contact with you? if so, do not get in touch with her. find some hot babe who respects you, take her out and then fvck her. fvck her brains out. have a great time. if its a girl she knows, or one of her friends, great! if she sees you and this other girl out having a wonderful time, awesome! let her find out that youre all about having great fun with girls who are worth your time.

if this girl of yours finally comes to her senses and decides to call you, youre back in business.

dont waste effort trying to persuade her. YOURE the prize, not her.

have fun.

Reaction score
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!

bust.it

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ded_Skin_Mask13
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!

amen to that! brujo u picked up that shovel when you bought her the first drink, man.

El brujo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha thanks for the advise. Everyone here on this site says that women like a challenge, but I think that men want that too. For me she's a big challenge. And I want her. She has the greatest body I've ever seen. I think that's the only good part about her:D . But anyhow, this girl is 17, and I just want her.
But, today, she sent me a message on my cell phone to ask me to have a little talk. I aggreed and she gave me her appologies. I still acted stubborn and told her I don't like girls messing around with me, and she acted all nice to me. For me that's very good, coz in the past I wass a major wuss and I developped very well in the little time since I got hurt from a major b1tch.

Thanx for the advises!

Sorry for the grammar, English isnt my native language

Greetz,

El brujo

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha good news. While I was readin a bit on this site, she rang me 2 ask out on a date, a little party. And after that shet told me I could spend the night...:cool:

While writin this down, I'm getting a bit suspicious... The girl is an attention wh0re like mentioned before, could there be a catch to this situation?

Ca

Reaction score
umm...possibly. Watch your back at all times with a woman. They're sneaky biiaaiiches, But keep your cool still. NEVER PUT YOUR TRUST IN A B1TCH!

bust.it

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by El brujo
And after that she told me I could spend the night...
wtf what are you waiting for!? it's open season on her...

El brujo

Don Juan
Reaction score
So, I spent the night with her saturdaynight. Before tha we went to a party. Pretty boaring. In front of other people she acts tuff and stuff, but at the party she just stood there. Staring. Then she told me that she had to go to the bathroom. I got myself a drink, went to the dancing floor and started talking and dansing with a girl whom i allready knew. The AW saw me dansing with her and touching her, and she got really p1ssed and jealous and she went outside. After 15 minutes I looked for her (I waited 15 min coz i didnt want to look desperate) and she didn't say a word. I asked her to come back in and she folowed me, i put out my hand and she grabbed it. Then we stood on the dancefloor and she started dansing the most erotic danse I've ever seen... WOW! After that we went back at her house, drank a few drinks, smoked a ....* and went to bed... btw: she's really good. One of the better girls I had. But a rotten personality. Too bad.

Grtz, sorry for the bad English.:)

*: If you come too soon, you could smoke some weed, it makes ya last longer.