Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Question from something in the DJ bible.

tapout632

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was over viewing the bible tonight while coming across this:

Troubleshooting

1) She says she’s busy and that she’ll call you back or asks you to call right back

You: “No I’ll just try calling you tomorrow ok…bye”.

Then don’t call her the next day, wait a few days to a week. This is meant to increase her interest level, let her know you’re not a chump, and that every one of your calls should be considered important.

If she says she’s busy the next time you call, she’s not interested. If she were really busy, she wouldn’t have picked up the phone.

2) She simply says she’s busy and doesn’t mention any call back

You: “Alright, I’ll try calling you tomorrow…bye”.

Don’t call her back she’s not interested

Now my question is, say for example you're talking on the phone and she says she's busy and she will call you right back, What if she really truly is busy and will call you right back? But with the response saying "No, I'll just try and call you tomorrow ok? bye" Will seem like YOU'RE not interested and ****y(IMO). Then next it says not to call her tomorrow, so in other words she will see you as a liar?

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...she will see you as a liar.

I don't think that's a fair assessment of what would happen. Don't worry about this. Better she see you as a guy who doesn't absolutely call when he says he will than she see you as a betaguy she doesn't respect.

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think most things in the DJ bible are written with the absolute Newbie in mind. Women think differently than men. Ver rarely will you find a woman who thinks of that as a lie. Most women think of it as normal. Do not ever over think women. The vast majority are simple minded. Things that are logical and make sense to us as men, don't even concern women.

My life got alot easier when I stopped UNDERESTIMATING the stupidity of women.

Survivor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tapout632
Then don’t call her the next day, wait a few days to a week. This is meant to increase her interest level, let her know you’re not a chump, and that every one of your calls should be considered important.
This is incorrect. The purpose of waiting a few days to call is not to increase her interest level you, but to decrease your interest level in her. It gives you time to calm down and find other things to do. Perhaps see other girls.

If she says she’s busy the next time you call, she’s not interested. If she were really busy, she wouldn’t have picked up the phone.
Its not that simple in the real world, but for guys that are new to the idea of self-respect, its a good rule to follow.

She simply says she’s busy and doesn’t mention any call back

You: “Alright, I’ll try calling you tomorrow…bye”.

Don’t call her back she’s not interested.
Duh. The real question should be, "Now that you know she's not interested in you, what are you going to do?"

Now my question is, say for example you're talking on the phone and she says she's busy and she will call you right back, What if she really truly is busy and will call you right back? But with the response saying "No, I'll just try and call you tomorrow ok? bye" Will seem like YOU'RE not interested and ****y(IMO). Then next it says not to call her tomorrow, so in other words she will see you as a liar?
There's no quantifiable way to determine any woman's interest level. Telephone games and whether she's busy or not are irrelevant.

The DJ Bible does have alot of contradictions so don't take it as the upmost authority on women and dating. Its a starting point, nothing more.

The idea behind all these "rules" is not to get women to like you, but to get you to start liking yourself, to be the type of man you've always wanted to be, irregardless of whether women are attracted to you or not.

Last edited: