Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Question for all you Fellars

Reaction score
for some reason its seems, the prettier the girl is, the less intimidated i am of approaching her, its just like....boom i'm in front of her talking........are any fo you guys the same way???

this thread makes me reminisce when in in 8th grade i would approach the baseball cheerleaders for the collge team here................i got their ****in numbers and then lost them...FUUUUUUCCCCCKKK!!!!! they were fine as ****....shiny legs too

RKS

Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe cuzz you found out that their just regular people living life just liek you also
haha

Reaction score
they don't scare me...............well...to an extent.....but if i do start talkin to ugly chicks, i get the impulsive necessity to enforce my power(not physically), and i can be an ******* to girls i don't want anything to do with.............it sux for them, but that's the way i am and i like being driven by power......its like playing sports or something.........you're good at basketball, but like football better........it makes you want to do what you like best..

Escalade

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have the same problem...but I'm scared because if I approach an ugly girl, they're much more inclined to like me!

I have enough stalkers on my hand...don't need any more. :)

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
tbh I have no problem approaching any type of woman, but then when there's that 9.5 across the room that little voice often screams "dam she's fine, self-conciousness self-conciousness self-conciousness!". The trick that worked for me was to: just do it.

But yeah, being more confident with fitter girls is a gift my friend, use it :)