Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Question about insecurity

Cerberus

Reaction score
Why do some people have it and other don't?? Does it has to do with physical issues with each one of us???

let me give an example to you

Imagine that we have 4 guys on a class. On that class there are also 20 girls. The question is, why do these 20 girls drool over 2 guys and don't give a **** to the other 2? Do u guys really think that the problem here is insecurity???

Come on, give an honest answer, girls should post too

Reaction score
WOW! How ironic you mention 4 guys and 20 girls in one class.. I have a class just like that! I don't need the attention of the chicks, but I do get it simply because I guess I like to show that I'm confident and like to give everyone a good laugh, and so I guess it gives a good vibe.........the other guys just stand around for some reason and don't do much...I'm like come on Mike, Mitch, Daniel....Why don't you guys ever talk to some of these chicks?

I'm too ugly
I already have a GF
I dunno

Pure insecurity!!

But it's not all that great getting attention from a bucnh of chicks because you sort of miss chilling with the guys too! Since you can talk 100x more relaxed.........You hit the spot when you posted this..........INSECURITY IS LIKE A CHAMELEON! IT ALWAYS FORMS INTO AN EXCUSE FOR NOT DOING SOMETHING THAT YOU REALLY WANT TO! Insecurity is many things period...

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well these 2 dude could initally have all these girls all over them b/c they are good lookin men

it could be anythin

everyone can have it

and by it, i mean being a genuine DJ, its jus harder for some then others

Cerberus

Reaction score
i think that physical attraction is the primary reason... i'm sick and tired of hearing " you are beautiful on the inside " or " you have a great heart", lol that's ****in' compliment allright