Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

question about girls email

Him

Reaction score
I have been recently been emailing a girl from match.com. She is thirtyish. We have traded about 2 emails back and forth. In her ad she says that she is specifically looking for someone that is ready for a serious relationship.

Her last email was kind of chatty but the last sentence was "So what are you looking for in a relationship?" I think I know what I want in a relationship. But wanted opinions on how to handle this. Answer directly, dodge, C&f or what? How would you guys respond?

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would keep it simple..and say "Im looking to meet that special someone"

never say anything about serious..or getting involved..she may be trying to peg you

just say something to satisfy her..then quickly turn the questions over so the ball is in her court

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been recently been emailing a girl from match.com.
Get the hell off the internet and meet her in person! You're going to become nothing but an email buddy, then when you finally meet her, things are going to be incredibly awkward, and the "date" is NOT going to go well.

Her last email was kind of chatty but the last sentence was "So what are you looking for in a relationship?"
Ignore everything she asked in her email and get her phone number. Then call her, and set up a time and a place to meet for coffee. If she asks you that question while you're out with her, tell her "I'm looking for a female to be involved in a relationship with me". Any response that doesn't give away your true thoughts in the beginning is a good answer. Keep things interesting, keep up the C/F, and keep yourself mysterious in the beginning.

Did I say GET THE HELL OFF THE INTERNET? You'll get nowhere if you don't take action and move things ahead.

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Him
...In her ad she says that she is specifically looking for someone that is ready for a serious relationship.

Basic rule: look at what they do, not what they say.

Repeat that. Then understand.

She's on the internet, which is the ultimate bar/club pickup joint slash meat-factory there is, and she's spewing about meeting only someone ready for something serious-----WTF??? So who isn't ready for a life-transforming long term relationship??? If you're just shy of Jeezus-H-Christ coming back, I'm ready for ya!

But she's trolling the internet (as in fishing trolling, not internet trolling...)

So, look at what she's doing, not what she's saying...which means: the fundamental rules remain, nothing's changed.

So use C&F, etc. (this doesn't replace the "get out there already and meet her" advice above, which I think is dead-right...)

Her last email was kind of chatty but the last sentence was "So what are you looking for in a relationship?"

This is a test.

I think I know what I want in a relationship.

Who cares what you want. Woops--I gotta explain that--yes, you absolutely have to know what you want, but that's not what she's driving at. She will listen attentively to your answer to that question and may even respond sensitively.

Will she be your GF??? No.

The question isn't about what you want, she's testing you here. You can say almost anything here, it's how you say it that she's looking for.

But wanted opinions on how to handle this. Answer directly, dodge, C&f or what? How would you guys respond?

C&F. Or whatever makes you feel most alive and on top of your game.

Screw her, don't answer.

jlujan

Don Juan
Reaction score
If i was you i would be somewhat honest, shes thirty something and as we know, the clock is ticking fast for her, i wouldn't waste her time if i just wanted to fvck her and move on, we can have children until we are 70, women have until their early 40s and its a done deal.