Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Quest for the TRUTH

johnny_chase

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, so i got some stuff to say here, that might possibly upset and enrage some of you. It concerns a little web site

www.seducingwomen101.com

Now, just do a forum search to read the history on this topic, and i know it's been beaten to death, but i've got something to say, and it has to be said.

Let's start with a story.

A while ago, when i turned 18 years old, i was sitting in the backyard having my "first" beer ever, and my dad looked at me and said:

"I'm gonna tell you something that will seem weird at first, but over time you'll begin to understand what it means, and how it can help you in everyday life. It's about the truth. Some people say that there are two sides to the truth, the truth and the lies. But in reality, there are three sides to the truths, and i want you to listen carefully. Those three sides are his side of the truth, her side of the truth, and the truth itself."

Then he left me to think about this and finish my beer. At the time i didnt give it much thought, but he was right, over time it sunk in. It's been two years now, and i've made some revelations, that my old man failed to mention to me. That is, that the truth can mostly be made up by pieceing his side and her side together. Basically, you need both sides of the story to make up the whole. This does not just apply to relationships.

Darkness does not exist without light; pain does not exist without pleasure; and women cannot exist without men.

So, i can feel some of you shiftin in your chairs saying, WTF does this have to do with being a DJ? How can I use this to bang the sh!t out of more women? Go read it again. Then go read destini's site.

If you can understand what i'm saying here, it's sort of a mastery in moderation type of thing. A Yin Yang relationship. To experience pain you must first understand what is pleasurable; to know darkness you must first understand what is light; to understand women you must first understand what is man.

This is important. Know yourself.

Too much DJ is bad. Too much sw101 is bad. Too much Kino is bad. Too much eye contact is bad. Too much milk is bad. To close one's mind off to the possibilities of other opinions and truths is to be living the one sided truth, THE LIE. Everything is better in moderation.

None of these sites are entirely proper in their methodologies, and for that matter, none of these sites are 100% correct. I dont swear by any of them, i dont see in black and white, but rather the cliched shades of grey. And you should too.

Know the methods of your subject, and you will know how they will react. Before you can do this though, you must know every little thing about yourself. This is my two cents.

Anyways, before I end this and before you write your inflammatory replies, i leave you with a few mind fvcks

the basis of NLP:
A map is not the territory it depicts; words are not the things they describe; symbols are not the things they represent.
and said by the grand master of a japanese martial art:
The techniques themselves are easy to learn. It is easy to teach a monkey to punch. The basis of the techniques though, are the principles governing them. Know these, and you will be the master.

Before you reply, think this over, and how it applies to DJ.

ps: you might think this has nothing to do with DJ, but leave it sit in your mind for 24 hrs, then you will see that it has everything to do with DJ

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what does this have to do with seducing women website?

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget this overanalyzation...Just go out, have some fun with your friends, take risks, go to school, just live, you are young...Sh1t you go through will give you character...Thats probably whats wrong with some people on here, they are not living...Ive done some things I like and some things that could of gotten me in trouble, but who cares, thats how life is and it builds your character and it makes you interesting...All this thinking will get you nowhere and it will confuse you and give you a headache...End of rant...

FlyGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sosuave will never live that site down :rolleyes:

The seducing women site is pretty much just some Jungian psuedo-psychological new age BS with the obvious advice (be confident) thrown in. The author obviously has an agenda, not to really help guys get laid but to try to "debunk" the NLP methods.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ying and Yang, there is no good without evil. you can not be happy without being sad... and you can not be a great man if you do not undestand women.

I've been a member of sed101 before, and even though i loved it at the time, just like i loved this forum at some time, i realized, much like johnny did that basically YOU have to figure out what is useful and what is just bullsh1t.

Destiny talks a lot about relationships and energy and all that great stuff, but seriously, some of her logic is just as flawed as some bible posts here. nobody is perfect, however, so i would advice people to read some of her stuff.

Read up Eric Smith's posts, he stated what he thinks about sed101, and i agree with him completely, being there at the same time he was.

learn how a woman thinks, then act like a man - this is good for some, but i prefer:

act as a man and make women believe you are great.

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by FlyGuy
Sosuave will never live that site down :rolleyes:

The seducing women site is pretty much just some Jungian psuedo-psychological new age BS with the obvious advice (be confident) thrown in. The author obviously has an agenda, not to really help guys get laid but to try to "debunk" the NLP methods.
you realize most people hate that site because its run by Destini?
I personally dont agree or disagree with her but instead I take in what I feel is valuable and leave the rest behind. That goes for this site and hers as well.

johnny_chase

Don Juan
Reaction score
I take in what I feel is valuable and leave the rest behind

yes, yes, Skel's got it right. That was the point i was trying to get across

FlyGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's good and all, I agree w/the idea of learning what you can from any source as long as it helps.

My question is, what do you get from that site? Nobody can seem to answer that question in a straight-forward way. What are the special secrets of destini's psychobable? I'll admit its been a while since I checked out the seducing women site, but I REALLY read through it trying to give it a chance because there were several prominent DJ's here saying how good it was. After reading page after page of Destini's philosophy, some weird new age theories on love/attraction, with a handful of Jungian references, all I really got from her message was "be a man, be confident, and be yourself". Which made me laugh because that's the basic idea behind this site. But whatever, if it helps you cool.

Those three sides are his side of the truth, her side of the truth, and the truth itself
BTW that's an old saying, but more precisely its "Your side, my side, and the truth"

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
destiny's message... well, all i will say is that it cleared up the smoke in my head that SOsuave puffed in there.

and getting a clear head once in awhile is a great thing.

you have to take more than 1 reference into account to form a stable oppinion, that is why her site is a good thing