"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Qualifying the woman in the bio?

Hoodie

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2020
Messages
166
Reaction score
90
Instead of qualifying yourself in the bio, I'm trying to change my approach by qualifying her.

I.e "Bonus of you like x, y and z"

The psychology of doing this, is that it puts her in your frame from the start, and makes her feel invested.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

M

member160292

Guest
Tinder - Use a simple headliner or a dad joke. No chick is going to qualify herself on there
Hinge and others that have prompts, just say what you are looking for in a match
 

Hoodie

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2020
Messages
166
Reaction score
90
Tinder - Use a simple headliner or a dad joke. No chick is going to qualify herself on there
Hinge and others that have prompts, just say what you are looking for in a match
Can you give an example of what you mean with a headliner? Dad jokes I get, lol
 

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,408
Reaction score
4,789
Location
Mexico
Can you give an example of what you mean with a headliner? Dad jokes I get, lol
I remember "stealing" something from one member here. It was something like "My only weakness is cheesecake"
 
Top