"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Pvssy----> DENIED!

BigWillyStyle

Banned
Joined
May 22, 2004
Messages
300
Reaction score
1
Age
42
Location
In Uranus
This silly b@tch I'm dating is withholding back the sex bigtime now. I haven't banged her since last Wednesday! Considering I see her everynight I should be getting more! :mad:

Things are going down the sh!tter, FAST. Last night was the worst, we were making out on my bed and then when I try to unbutton her jeans she says "No I'm too tired, I want to go to sleep, goodnight hun"

So I wait about 20 minutes before I pull out my A-material. I think she was sleeping so I put my hand up her shirt and she yelps out "look, no!" while I'm still grappling those two watermelons and feeling her up with a raging boner I try to whip it out of my pants, I managed to pull out my shlong but then she fvcken slapped me and says some **** like "this isn't right, call me when you're back to normal" get's off my bed and drives off home!:mad:

Should I have a heart to heart with her about the lack of sex? I was thinking that but we've only been only going out for a couple of weeks now. Any suggestions?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by BigWillyStyle
This silly b@tch I'm dating is withholding back the sex bigtime now. I haven't banged her since last Wednesday! Considering I see her everynight I should be getting more! :mad:

Things are going down the sh!tter, FAST. Last night was the worst, we were making out on my bed and then when I try to unbutton her jeans she says "No I'm too tired, I want to go to sleep, goodnight hun"

So I wait about 20 minutes before I pull out my A-material. I think she was sleeping so I put my hand up her shirt and she yelps out "look, no!" while I'm still grappling those two watermelons and feeling her up with a raging boner I try to whip it out of my pants, I managed to pull out my shlong but then she fvcken slapped me and says some **** like "this isn't right, call me when you're back to normal" get's off my bed and drives off home!:mad:

Should I have a heart to heart with her about the lack of sex? I was thinking that but we've only been only going out for a couple of weeks now. Any suggestions?
1) Why are you letting her sleep in your bed? If she doesn't want to get physically intimate with you, she has no business being in your bed. She's not your wife. She doesn't live there. If she doesn't want to sex you, then fine, but then she goes home at the end of the night. I think you're sending the wrong message by letting her just sleep there like she lives there.

2) Why the F**K are you trying to molest her while she sleeps?? Grab her boobies and whip your willy out while she's sleeping? That's called RAPE, dude. If that's your "A material", then it's a small wonder you're not getting any. :rolleyes:
 

NINJA PIMP

Banned
Joined
Aug 17, 2003
Messages
262
Reaction score
0
Age
47
Location
Da World
When she said "I am tired" you should have beaten her to the punch, said "okay" like it was no big deal and rolled over to go to sleep. She would have been up all night wondering why you werent trying to get in her pants.

BTW..this girl sounds like she needs to be NEXTed
 

Alen-Delon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2004
Messages
275
Reaction score
2
Location
Out There
dude youve only been going out for two weeks.... first off show her that you care about her and show her that shes not just another skank you wanna bang and leave show her how much you like her ..... and give her a time to get used to you at least two weeks... and dont ever make her feel like shes home whene shes at your crib at least for few months.... another words let her marinade and after that if you still aint getting any... tha means:
You got played like a SUCKA...

PEACE !!
 

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
989
Reaction score
9
Location
Hollywood
given the topic and tone of your post, it's pretty understandable why she's witholding. you're trying to molest and grope her while she's sleeping? really cool, dude.

awe, poor baby, you haven't banged her in a week.

this is about the most pathetic post i've seen in a while. exercise some fukking self control, would you? you're NOT ENTITLED to her puzzy.

SHE'S the "silly biatch"? if you want sex THAT BAD, get yourself a ho. there are plenty around.

what you've telegraphed to this chick is that you are interested in her only for sex. plain and simple, you treated her like a ho, with your A-material and your raging boner. when a chick says "no", YOU withold until SHE molests YOU. one day, one week, one month.

and why the fukk are you considering a "heart to heart" with her about this? it's more like d!ck to heart.

and why the fukk have you invited this chick into your world (staying the night) when you've been going out with her for only two weeks?

get a clue and quit thinking with your d!ckhead.
 
Last edited:

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
depends on the relationship you got going with her..

if she is a HO and not giving you sex... then something is wrong here..

if she is your dream girl....then go easy or you will lose her for good..
 

SealTeamSix

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2004
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
I guess no means no ...

But yeah .. if she was sleeping ,, then you should let her sleep i think.
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by BigWillyStyle
This silly b@tch I'm dating is withholding back the sex bigtime now. I haven't banged her since last Wednesday! Considering I see her everynight I should be getting more! :mad:

Things are going down the sh!tter, FAST. Last night was the worst, we were making out on my bed and then when I try to unbutton her jeans she says "No I'm too tired, I want to go to sleep, goodnight hun"

So I wait about 20 minutes before I pull out my A-material. I think she was sleeping so I put my hand up her shirt and she yelps out "look, no!" while I'm still grappling those two watermelons and feeling her up with a raging boner I try to whip it out of my pants, I managed to pull out my shlong but then she fvcken slapped me and says some **** like "this isn't right, call me when you're back to normal" get's off my bed and drives off home!:mad:

Should I have a heart to heart with her about the lack of sex? I was thinking that but we've only been only going out for a couple of weeks now. Any suggestions?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *Gasp of air* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Your "A" material is missing some letters. Fill in the "A" in the blank spot. "molest_tion."

1 week? Calm down. Maybe she's perioding. Ever think of that?
 

gav

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
1,128
Reaction score
3
Re: Re: Pvssy----> DENIED!

Originally posted by crazykid
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *Gasp of air* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Your "A" material is missing some letters. Fill in the "A" in the blank spot. "molest_tion."

hahaha, that's the most i've laughed today
 

HHloser2

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2004
Messages
202
Reaction score
0
Just a week without ***** and your like this? Wtf is wrong with you.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

SageOFAllenAge

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2004
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
43
This guy wants a FB.
 
Top