Ok Here's a question for you uber DJ's
I live in a town that has about the same population as say... the arizona state university... So i can and have ran around all day to shopping centers and sutch and only see a few hot girls and they are all taken like.. rings on teh finger... expensive rings...
no clubs... only bars and the music is total **** no dancing at all
no places to hang out ... no recreation other than a ski resort
and when im out lookin for ladies the ones I meet are generally high schoolers all the hotties leave town for college (duh who the **** would stay here if they had a choice) so other than ... walmart or target my options are limited and even then a party here is like 10 ppl .. seriously... and I would know them all anyway everyone knows everyone its pathetic.
now What would You do?
btw average IQ here is 70...
if you score above 100 here your gifted... pathetic... inbred ****s
I could yes... sleep with some redneck ho's but wow... since they already ****ed my friends ... cause we all know each other in some way... its kinda... lame
I live in a town that has about the same population as say... the arizona state university... So i can and have ran around all day to shopping centers and sutch and only see a few hot girls and they are all taken like.. rings on teh finger... expensive rings...
no clubs... only bars and the music is total **** no dancing at all
no places to hang out ... no recreation other than a ski resort
and when im out lookin for ladies the ones I meet are generally high schoolers all the hotties leave town for college (duh who the **** would stay here if they had a choice) so other than ... walmart or target my options are limited and even then a party here is like 10 ppl .. seriously... and I would know them all anyway everyone knows everyone its pathetic.
now What would You do?
btw average IQ here is 70...
if you score above 100 here your gifted... pathetic... inbred ****s
I could yes... sleep with some redneck ho's but wow... since they already ****ed my friends ... cause we all know each other in some way... its kinda... lame