Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pursue or not pursue

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I approached two girls at the gym, we had a little chit chat, and then i move in to close the number. First replied with “i will see you here again” more context, in the conversation she made sure that i know what time does she frequently go to the gym (sign of interest) , and i got a different response from a different approach “maybe next time i will see you here”. Is that low interest and next? Or should i say something next time i see her.

Another thing i’d appreciate help on is this, i fumbled twice in the convo (stumbled with my own words), how to eliminate that mid convo?

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it's not a hell yes, then it's a no.
Do you think Zac Efron or Shawn Mendes would've received the answers you got? ;)

Another thing i’d appreciate help on is this, i fumbled twice in the convo (stumbled with my own words), how to eliminate that mid convo?
How do you stumbled? Well, people do that sometimes during conversations, we're not reading off a teleprompter.

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If it's not a hell yes, then it's a no.
Do you think Zac Efron or Shawn Mendes would've received the answers you got? ;)

How do you stumbled? Well, people do that sometimes during conversations, we're not reading off a teleprompter.
Absolutely not, but im nor Zac nor Shawn, these people have status and money while me i’m building those.

i stumbled over my own words while i was trying to tell a story. How can i reduce such chances

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used them as examples of young, good looking guys that many females would find attractive...the part about them being famous is irrelevant for this discussion.
i stumbled over my own words while i was trying to tell a story. How can i reduce such chances
If you approach from a place of trying to impress, then it's more likely you'll have anxiety and that can lead to stumbling. Try to visualize talking to a girl and telling the story, make it like a movie in your mind. Play with possible reactions from her part. The when it happens in reality, it will feel familiar and you'll be less likely to stumble.

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I used them as examples of young, good looking guys that many females would find attractive...the part about them being famous is irrelevant for this discussion.

If you approach from a place of trying to impress, then it's more likely you'll have anxiety and that can lead to stumbling. Try to visualize talking to a girl and telling the story, make it like a movie in your mind. Play with possible reactions from her part. The when it happens in reality, it will feel familiar and you'll be less likely to stumble.
Now i see.
I will try out the the visualizing exercise and hopefully it gets better.
appreciate your response big bro

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
The issue is that without effron’s or mendeze’s social proof, they’d just be another better than average to good looking guy at the gym. And would stand a 50/50 chance of getting the same answer if the op doesn’t look like a troll.

We often conflate good looks with with notoriety - they are not the same.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep approaching, eventually you will work out the kinks and your conversations will flow better.

Here's what I would do in the future...instead of some brief chit chat, and then asking for a number have some brief conversations 3 separate times. This will increase her comfort level/help generate interest so she is more willing to give out her number/accept a date. When the comfort level is good, you ask her out. If she agrees get her number. By asking her out first you force her hand. She knows what's up.

Women aren't as visually attracted as men. Some need a little conversation to spark the flame.