Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pure Evil...

Reaction score
Like I said in one of my posts a while ago, my ex broke up with me because of what she claims was our constant arguing, stemming from me picking on things and doubting her love for me. So, we decide to remain friends after the break-up(by the way, I cut my ties with her).

Now here's where the evilness comes into play....a month ago, she decides to post a MySpace bulletin of a survey she filled out. And she knows I can see her bulletins, afterall I was on her friends list. Anyway, one of the survey questions read: "In the past, who have you loved with all your heart?" She replies with one of her ex-boyfriend's names. Doesn't bother to put me in there or any of her other ex-boyfriend's. ****ed up, eh? When I asked her about it a week later, after she called me, she was like "It's nobody's business" and something like "People would know it's you, cause you're on my friends list". Sounded all bullsh*t to me. The other question reads: "Best kiss"? Again, she puts the same ex-boyfriend's name in there. I didn't bother saying anything about that. She knows I can see all this, she doesn't have to advertise it and let me see it..she should have kept it to herself and left the questions blank. She knew I took our break up badly and still had feelings for her, and then on top of that she's gotta f**k with my emotions??? Real f**kin' nice. Yeah, shoot me too while you're ****in' at it!

I believe her motive was to either get me jealous, or she simply didn't care. Whatever her intentions were, they're purely sadistic and evil! You don't add to someone's pain after you've already done enough damage.

Whatdya think of this whole thing?

V-Don

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, you are becoming angry over some BS. Seriously, we both know that she is full of it right? So, why waste anymore life on her?

Let me tell you, girls LOVE being able to have power over you after a break up. Remember, she broke up with you and probably knows that you liked her. I would not have given her the satisfaction. I think most of the bytches on myspace are crazy anyways. So, forget her.

You messed up by falling into the "lets be friends game.'' You also messed up by giving a damn. If a girls dumps you for whatever reason, if its not mutual, screw her...

If it were me, I would not have cared one bit about what she posted or said. I would never have a second thought about her, period. Move on to the next babe. Find someone better. In fact, I would have created my own post: "Hottest ladies that deserved my hard, smooth and amazing rockin in the sack.'' I wouldn't put her name on the list.

Be cool man, enjoy your life. Have fun, why care about women. Your anger shows that you place way too much attention on ladies in your life.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, we decide to remain friends after the break-up(by the way, I cut my ties with her).
You didn't cut anything with her:

a month ago, she decides to post a MySpace bulletin of a survey she filled out. And she knows I can see her bulletins,
You can only read someone's myspace bulletins if you're on their Friends list. You're still having contact with her. Therefore, it's your goddam fault if you get offended by something she posts.

Whatever her intentions were, they're purely sadistic and evil! You don't add to someone's pain after you've already done enough damage.
You're trying to put the blame on her for your hurt feelings. You're the one who's allowing yourself to be exposed to her bulletins, therefore you have no right to point the finger at her.

Easy solution: delete her from your Friends list and move on.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Des is spot on. Cut off all contact and move on.

Being a friend with the ex is like staring into a double barrel shot gun espcially since you still have feelings for her and you are the one that got hurt.

On the one hand you won't be happy with the friendship 'cause you are still emotionally involved and you still want to have sex with her but you cannot because she has placed restrictions on you ("friends"). On the other hand your friendship is build on egg shells because you are easily hurt all over again if she mentions or is seen with other guys.

Just move on, eliminate all contact and start dating single women. In time she will slowly fade away and you won't even care or think about her anymore.

DJD

Reaction score
Desdinova said:
You didn't cut anything with her:

You can only read someone's myspace bulletins if you're on their Friends list. You're still having contact with her. Therefore, it's your goddam fault if you get offended by something she posts.

You're trying to put the blame on her for your hurt feelings. You're the one who's allowing yourself to be exposed to her bulletins, therefore you have no right to point the finger at her.

Easy solution: delete her from your Friends list and move on.

I did cut my ties, that's what I said, what are you talking about?? Gave her an ultimatum, told her, "if there's no chance of us ever getting back together, then it's best we cut our ties". All contact with her is completely cut.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MenAreBetterPeople said:
I did cut my ties.
Cutting ties in my book is when you banish them from your world as if they never existed. That also means I don't keep them as friends, I don't keep photos of them, I don't keep in touch, I don't email them, I don't pass by their neighbourhood, and I don't visit their myspace account Capish??!! Basically anything to do with them is gone. That is when you REALLY cut ties. By visiting her myspace account, you let her back into your world.

DJD

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MenAreBetterPeople said:
Gave her an ultimatum, told her, "if there's no chance of us ever getting back together, then it's best we cut our ties".

Write this down and stick it to your refridgerator;

Ultimatums are declarations of powerlessness.

Whenever a person is driven to the point of saying or implying, "you'd better or else" they are telling you that you hold power over them. When you aquiesce to an ultimatum, not only do you hand that power to them, you overtly confirm this transfer of power for them and yourself. Unless you are powerless to avoid an ultimatum, always deny them, because you will certainly be powerless otherwise. A relationship built on the foundation of an ultimatum isn't a relationship; it is mutually acknowledged blackmail.

Always remember the Cardinal Rule of Relationships:

In any relationship, whether personal, business or familial, the person with the most power is the one who needs the other the least.

Reaction score
DJDamage said:
Cutting ties in my book is when you banish them from your world as if they never existed. That also means I don't keep them as friends, I don't keep photos of them, I don't keep in touch, I don't email them, I don't pass by their neighbourhood, and I don't visit their myspace account Capish??!! Basically anything to do with them is gone. That is when you REALLY cut ties. By visiting her myspace account, you let her back into your world.

DJD

When I said "I cut my ties", that means I cut them COMPLETELY, which means she's not on my MySpace list anymore, etc.!

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I said "I cut my ties", that means I cut them COMPLETELY, which means she's not on my MySpace list anymore, etc.!
Okay, so you're just blasting off steam. What you posted is one of the reasons NOT to remain friends with an ex. Learn your lesson and move on.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MenAreBetterPeople said:
Like I said in one of my posts a while ago, my ex broke up with me because of what she claims was our constant arguing, stemming from me picking on things and doubting her love for me. So, we decide to remain friends after the break-up(by the way, I cut my ties with her).

Now here's where the evilness comes into play....a month ago, she decides to post a MySpace bulletin of a survey she filled out. And she knows I can see her bulletins, afterall I was on her friends list. Anyway, one of the survey questions read: "In the past, who have you loved with all your heart?" She replies with one of her ex-boyfriend's names. Doesn't bother to put me in there or any of her other ex-boyfriend's. ****ed up, eh? When I asked her about it a week later, after she called me, she was like "It's nobody's business" and something like "People would know it's you, cause you're on my friends list". Sounded all bullsh*t to me. The other question reads: "Best kiss"? Again, she puts the same ex-boyfriend's name in there. I didn't bother saying anything about that. She knows I can see all this, she doesn't have to advertise it and let me see it..she should have kept it to herself and left the questions blank. She knew I took our break up badly and still had feelings for her, and then on top of that she's gotta f**k with my emotions??? Real f**kin' nice. Yeah, shoot me too while you're ****in' at it!

I believe her motive was to either get me jealous, or she simply didn't care. Whatever her intentions were, they're purely sadistic and evil! You don't add to someone's pain after you've already done enough damage.

Who cares what she says or writes? She is an ex-girlfriend. In fact, I don't even know what you still talking to her.

AgonyUncle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MenAreBetterPeople said:

I think you a silly little boy who has not had his balls drop yet. No wonder this chick dumped you. She had more testosterone then you did.

Do me a favour. Lift up your skirt, grab your balls, and stop giving a **** what this drama queen thinks of you. It does not matter.

As for your title, it seems to me as if you are going to be another bitter male poster who resents woman because he does not have the ability to see that acting like a manboy is about as attractive to woman as Herpes

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, you wanted my take on this clusterfvck so here it is, both barrels:

MenAreBetterPeople said:
Like I said in one of my posts a while ago, my ex broke up with me because of what she claims was our constant arguing, stemming from me picking on things and doubting her love for me.
Kiss of death. Whether you did or did not "pick on things" or "doubt her love" this is the impression she perceives of you. In one way or another YOU are responsible for this impression.

MenAreBetterPeople said:
So, we decide to remain friends after the break-up
Men and women cannot be friends until intimacy is resolved. You were never this girl's friend, you only agreed to 'play' friend because it was an easy social convention that affirmed both of your egos.

MenAreBetterPeople said:
(by the way, I cut my ties with her).
No, you didn't, because,...

MenAreBetterPeople said:
,...she decides to post a MySpace bulletin of a survey she filled out. And she knows I can see her bulletins, afterall I was on her friends list. Anyway, one of the survey questions read: "In the past, who have you loved with all your heart?" She replies with one of her ex-boyfriend's names. Doesn't bother to put me in there or any of her other ex-boyfriend's. ****ed up, eh? When I asked her about it a week later, after she called me, she was like "It's nobody's business" and something like "People would know it's you, cause you're on my friends list". Sounded all bullsh*t to me. The other question reads: "Best kiss"? Again, she puts the same ex-boyfriend's name in there. I didn't bother saying anything about that. She knows I can see all this, she doesn't have to advertise it and let me see it..she should have kept it to herself and left the questions blank. She knew I took our break up badly and still had feelings for her, and then on top of that she's gotta f**k with my emotions??? Real f**kin' nice. Yeah, shoot me too while you're ****in' at it!
This is pitiable, high school mental schema with the resulting high school resentments. Sorry, scratch that, I'm giving you too much credit, high school kids wouldn't even be preoccupied with this nonsense, this is junior high school mental schema. You have to see this is pre-pubescent stupidity that YOU'VE allowed to affect you to the point of bothering yourself and this community with. If you had a mature bone in your body you would've never concerned yourself with her MySpace profile to begin with. You'd be on to 2-3 more women (not children like this girl) who actually had an IL in you. But not you, oh no, you're gonna cling to this self-righteous indignation, until the adrenaline rush it peaks in you runs out right? She's "Pure Evil" and you need a forum to vent to affirm your own 13 y.o. understanding of the whole thing. Do us all a favor and GROW THE FVCK UP!

MenAreBetterPeople said:
She only "damages" you when you dwell on it. The most important thing you fail to understand is that the opposite of love is not hate. The opposite of love is indifference. This girl isn't "evil" SHE IS INDIFFERENT to you. She doesn't consider you worth even her peripheral concern, you don't enter her thought process - GET OVER IT! You debase yourself by wasting even the energy it took you to start this thread. In the time you've spent contemplating this whole nonsense, how many prospective women could you have met and gotten to know in that time? How many ways could you have imporved yourself? How many minutes have I been occupied typing out what should have been apparent to you in the first place?

Srop wasting your time, stop wasting my time. Now go spin more plates.

Reaction score
JonJack said:
You admitted it yourself that you were 'looking' for her to put your name down as the answer.
I never said that...what I said was that she could've skipped the question and left it blank, and could've also done the same with the other one. Seriously man, I couldn't really give 2 ****s if her ex was her best kiss..my point is, is that it doesn't have to be advertised in front of me, that's all I'm saying. If I wasn't on her list where I could've seen it, then I wouldn't have cared.