Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Punk'd

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, I was just watching that show "Punk'd" on MTV, which to me, is definitely one of the best shows out there these days, along with maybe Fear Factor.

Anyways, Ashton Kutcher on that show acts the way I feel a person who is secure with themselves, like a DJ, should act. That's the way I was in high school, and even the start of college, and I mean, it makes you very attractive for some reason. I think it's the whole ****y/funny thing at its most extreme. The Fear Factor host, Joe Roggin is sort of the same way, but a little less hyper about it. These guys are natural comedians, and I'm sure they can get the women pretty even off screen.

Anyways, just a thought as to an illustration of how a good DJ might be.

RKS

Don Juan
Reaction score
OMG yes yes

he has tha aura about him

its like with chicks i bnet they wanna get with him
and with guys they wanna be like him

anywayz tho, that sho hella nice,

i only watch that and seinfeld , hahaha

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's probalby cuz he's higher than a damn kite all the time.... It's an ok show, just another rehash version of Candid Camera.

Now, if I was given a show.... you would see a lot of lesbian action, and a lot of BREASTS! 8)

THAT'S TELEVISION BABY! :)

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's funny, and yes, it's another hidden camera show, but for some reason, this one is better than the rest. Like that Jamie Kennedy Experiment gets old after a while because the guy does the same character over and over, and it wasn't even that funny the first time.

I just like watching guys like Justin Timberlake and all these boy band guys get worked. Maybe that's why. Justin Timberlake looked for a while like he was going to cry, but luckily he held it back, or they cut it out from the footage. That Dax guy is freakin' hilarious. Talk about a guy born to do comedy.

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, yes Ashton Kutcher is one of those natural DJ's who are completely carefree. No wonder he goes out with Brittany Murphy while he spends time away from her doing HIS OWN TV shows.

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean, look at these girls that he's had on his show so far: Jessica Alba, Jessica Biel, Jessica Simpson, (a pattern here?) Brittany Murphy, Britney Spears (another pattern?), Eliza Dushku (sp?), and probably some others that I'm forgetting. Then he has to throw in that bratty Kelly Osborne. Ok, I'll give him that one as a freebie, but he'd better not let it happen again.

Anyways, it's amazing that all these women just happened to be on that show and it's so new still.

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the name of that one dude that always plays the security guard? Now he's funny as sh*t. .......DO YOU THINK THAT'S FUNNY?! ..WEE..... MAN!

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, all those guys on Punk'd do an unbelievable job of keeping a straight face. That is so key.

I loved when that black guy said to Wee Man "We'll see who's the JACKASS now!" Wee man never stops smiling; he has that total oompa loompa smile too