"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Pugsley's Bootcamp Journal

Seraph

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 9, 2003
Messages
206
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Va
Good work so far. I'll try to give you my input on your questions.

I also need to work on my eye contact, the only problem is when im in a mall walking and from 100 feet out on in to 0 I dont know whether to keep eye contact with them the entire time, or keep a little and then look away then a little more then look away, but no more than 5 secs at a time................ and then look away or to hold a look at her the entire 100 feet, it makes me a bit uncomfortable and I dont want to come off as staring, any help on this?
Don't stare at a girl for 100 feet, that's kinda eeire :p Just "notice" her when she's about 20 feet or less away, make eye contact and smile. Hold eye contact until she looks away first, unless something else demands your attention (i.e you're about to run into a bystander, you trip over a cripple, w/e :D )

Just have fun with it, don't take eye contact too seriously.

I really liked it anybody else tried this before? It comes across as being very polite I think but also with some personal touch added to it (and I mean feelings/ emotions wise not physically, cause of course physically theres personal touch involved, Duh)!
Yea I've tried it once or twice in the past. It's a pretty good move, just don't overdo it (aka 3 girls in less than 2 minutes). Use it sparingly, don't mold your game/kino to rely on any one move. Have a number of options ready for whatever situation presents itself.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

DiSt0rTi0n_07

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2004
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
Sounds like u r doin good so far man, when u are trying to get by HBs, there is another idea you could try.

This might not be so favourable if she is talking to a bf or something but when I need to get past a HB I will lightly place my fingertips on her hips, say "excuse me" and try and squeeze by.

Just another way to up the level of kino:D
 

Seraph

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 9, 2003
Messages
206
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Va
Uh....I would watch out on that one. Never go to such an intimate place like the hips if you don't know the girl, especially if she is with her boyfriend. You're just asking for trouble then. Arms and shoulders are a good place to start with girls you don't know, maybe the upper back. Anything below her breasts (lower back, thighs, hips) should not be on your list of kino if you're just passing by. Hmm...lower back, maybe (really depends on the girl) but hip- I wouldn't try it. Just a word of warning.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 31, 2004
Messages
421
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Hey man try not just HB's just to give you more confidence, there not always going to be where you are so why not a few to older people men or female.

STAY STRONG
 

bootlegger

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2004
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
good advice here pugs.


Talk to EVERYBODY!!


You know the wierd guy who you see on your way to class that will talk to everyone. Talk to him - it's practice.


When you are eating in a restaurant, talk to the wait staff. They will talk back b/c they think it increases their tips.
Simple.
Waiter: Hi I'm Fred and I'll be your waiter.
You: Hi, fred, I'm pugs, and I'll be your eater.

It sounds stupid, but saying stuff like this gets you in fun mindset, and gets you used to saying random stuff to strangers.
 

Pugsley_f5

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 4, 2004
Messages
373
Reaction score
2
Hi, im pugs ill be your eater LOL, thats a good lead in for a chick waitress to hit on her, maybe you can teach me a thing or two Bootylegger.


I just wanted to talk about what happened last night.....I went out talked with 6 peeps total 3 girls.......I had one chick that had buying signs WRITTEN ALL OVER HER, she was a 6.5........I was also wearing realm cologne (pheromones) and it always seems to have an effect on women, they become more outgoing and agressive at expressing interest it seems every time...


So anyways, Im dressed up as always...... Khaki suit coat, black pants, white button down, and black shoes........ I ALWAYS get tons of EC from chicks wearing this ...you know the song "Women go crazy for a sharp dressed man".

Let me tell you about this one chick, I was walking thru a Borders bookstore and this chick was walking towards me at my 9oclock, I walk past her at my 9, and then stop and look at some books on the shelf there, when she passes me and right before she crosses thru where I just walked she stops and hangs in that vicinity of me (10 ft radius around me).

I go to the other side of the book shelf so i could look at her straight on, when I get there shes looks at me and smiles and I smile back..... after 1 min or so she takes 5 steps forward and starts look at the comedy section which happens to be right next to a reference PC, She goes there 1 min later I go to the PC, I was *trying* to act occupied on the PC, and I could see in my Periph her look up at me (about less than 5 ft away) and I look up and Smile and she cracks a big smile back and I say hello and how are you and she asks me how I am and I say awesome then My mind goes BLANK....didnt know what to say!!!!!

well needless to say in my periph Vision she looks right at me 2 more times in a 5 min period!!! (she is less than 5 ft away)(I think she was waiting to see if id talk to her) Her body language had buying signs all over it. I didn't know what to say, and dangit, I am not used to women coming onto me for a change so I was dumbfounded like a Mike Tyson takin an SAT test. Ive never really had a women come onto me but like twice in my life SOOOOO


So anways thats was the excitement of last night, Im gonna wear realm again and see what type of looks I get tonight and aggressive come ons I get with it.

Man having women hitting on you Will take some definite getting used to.....instead I look like the most AFC person alive when they come on to me LOL:rolleyes:


Pugs
 

Pugsley_f5

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 4, 2004
Messages
373
Reaction score
2
I just wanted to give you all an update on what happened last night when I went out.....I went to Barnes and Nobles like normal in my Normal dress attire (dressed up) I was up in the cafe, which is a few steps above the book level and we were overlooking the book area, and I see these two chicks one a 7 solid the other a weak 7 both nice bodies, but a little older maybe late twenties early thirties but both cute.....I made EC from up above a couple times with the brunette weak 7(she looked better from afar)lol.


And the solid 7 came up to the cafe to get some coffee and I came up behind her and placed my order acting cool, conversing with the cashier , kinda flirting with her and letting them watch.....I made my order....and at first the brunette weak 7 wasnt gonna order anything but as soon as I ordered something and started talking to the blonde solid 7 she pulled up in front of the counter and started to order something......she asked for the pumpkinspice latte I think and the cashier said both me and the blonde both asked for it and we they were out of it...... and she asked me what it was I got and I told her and she ordered that.....she started talking to me and both of them were into me.....then I said the to Brunette "has anyone ever told you , you have the features of a brunette jennifer anniston....and she started blushing and said yes but she hasn't heard it in a while and that it just made her day that I said that. She continued to blush and I wanted to say something C+F to her like "Man did you put on alot of blush today or is it just me?:D

I think thats a good C+F line don't you when a chicks blushing cause you flattered her....anyways both of them were into me, but I didn't number close cause the brunette whom I was talking to was too old for me 30 and im 21, cute but not as cute as I originally thought she was, I have higher aspirations than her, so I didn't close Schucks but I didnt care I didn't want to get her number anyhow just test my wings....I would have liked to close on the blonde, but i wasn't talking to her so I didn't....they were both into me I could read them like a freaking book.....It's cool that I can turn on older chicks just as much as younger ones, cause as soon as you get past the gate gaurds they all turn into soft little girls again like their five years old.....It is a good feeling though to be able to do that to someone who's 10 years older than you and she thinks your hot and attracted to you, big confidence builder.

It was a good night.....let me know what you all think about that c+f line I came up with I really like it!!!!


She continued to blush and I wanted to say something C+F to her like "Man did you put on alot of blush today or is it just me?:D

Pugs
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Pugsley_f5

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 4, 2004
Messages
373
Reaction score
2
well fellas I had an awesome night last night that I wasn't expecting to have.....I had to run a few errands to blockbuster, the grocery store and the gas station, 1.5 hrs max......Said hi to 6 women and had convos outside of hi with 2 of them even tried out my ****ey and funny legs a bit.......5 of the hi's were in the grocery store all young (30 and below) women......and I did try some ****y and funny on the cashier but it came out wrong and didn't work......she was being gentle ringing up the groceries (she was like a 3 tops btw, not attractive at all) and so as she was ringing up my groceries, I said "Whoa whoa whoa there easy on the goods hunny" kinda sarcasticallly, she didn't hear me so it lost it's punch......but at blockbuster was good stuff.....there was a married women (30's) checking on something for me right after I first came in....and heres how the convo went

Me: How are you doing, you keeping out of trouble?
Her: Yeh, im trying to......
Me: Well thats good, cause you have that "I ate the tweety bird" look on your face. Are you sure your behaving?
Her: Laughs......Yeh

then after I got my movie I came to her line and busted her chops a bit cause she was kinda jerking me around in the above convo but I couldn't remember what she said so I just posted the meat of the convo.

I give her my Movie(the punisher) and my card and heres how the convo went.

Me: I was going to get that movie that reminded me of you but I changed my mind........

Her: Oh really what was that?

Me: (Playing stupid) Dang, whats the name of that movie?.......Man.......oh yeh now I remember....... "Mean Girls"!!!!! LOL

She cracked a big Smile and went into submission mode and started blushing while her friend laughed at her blushing and my bust on her. LOL kinda C+F but im getting there....decent in my mind for coming up with it on my own.


Let me know what you all think about that C+F line in my last post.....If I had of used that I think that line I came up with is the heat!!!!!
)

heres a copy of it

She continued to blush at my compliment to her and I wanted to say something C+F to her like "Man did you put on alot of blush today or is it just me? :D
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Pugsley_f5

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 4, 2004
Messages
373
Reaction score
2
Hey guys, I wanted to keep this thread active....I had a very unproductive day yesterday, but the two days before were very good days for , I am getting better at my C+F, alot better actually, just like you all said , it's like a muscle, you exercise it it gets stronger .....I have to REDO another week one on the DJ BC for the third time, I finished out this week with 30 Hi's/ flirts to women , getting closer to that 50 but it's hard, im only counting stuff that stretches me.....three nights ago i had the best C+f bout yet heres how it went

I was in Barnes and Nobles and there was this cute, playful auburn looking chick that was working the help desk,

and I went up to the desk and asked her about a book and she said to follow her, so I did heres the dialog as im following her

Me: How you doin tonight?
Her: Good
Me: Are you behaving?
Her: Yeh
Me: Are you sure cause you have that "I ate the tweety bird look on your face" (this works everytime with them gets them smiling or laughing)
Her: She turns around and looks at me with a smile on her face like she was saying "you know im a bad girl that misbehaves". The look was priceless, and after that I knew the C+f Bout was on.

We were looking for the book and she said to me, "I dont see it" this is my first night working here.....with that I followed with , I think your fibbing to me, I think your just playing stupid so that you can spend more time with me on this aisle(with a sly grin), she smiled, laughed and blushed. We couldn't find the book so I asked her her name she told me...and while we were laughing we had that ackward like I want to touch you or smack your arm cause your teasing me type deal , kinda ackward but she didn't and left back to the desk.

15 mins later I was on another aisle and she just came to my nine o clock to put some books on a shelf. 5 feet away from me, and I said "Man you're following me around everywhere, I think your trying to stalk me" Once again she gave me that look of "I cannot believe you just said that"!!......then I said "I know i'm irressistible and everything, but cmon seriously".....LOL she laughed then got up from kneeling (and showing me her behind BTW) and came over to me and said "still haven't found a book to read yet?" with a voice like her punchline was coming the sentence after....and I got serious and didn't joke when I said that I couldn't find a good book to read, LOL so she couldn't get me there lol, even though she tried. And then she said "I think you would really love one of these books (shows me this huge book on pregnancy) I laughed and said sarcastically "I bet I would"

I got to run right now I will tell you the rest tommorow morning that happened with her......To be Continued



Pugs
 
Top