Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Psycho Feminist Girl - Did I Play This Right?

Smartone84

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, first time long time. Back with another tale about, you guessed it, a lunatic chick.

Met online, pretty damn hot, I'd say HB7. But my type close to a T. Super feminist. Mysogynistic this, mysogynistic that, Trump talk, women's rights, the whole nine. (Lives in Brooklyn, go figure). That all being said, I knew pretty much from the start me and this girl weren't a match at all. Not that I'm Republican, but just bc I could never ever see myself with a girl like that long term/having kids, etc. The chick was looney, but fun to be around and talk about normal stuff when it came to it. Fyi she was living at home temporarily after her roommate moved out.

Throughout the first 3 dates which spanned over the course of 2 months, it was like pulling teeth to get this girl to respond to texts about going out again, to GET her out again, and just to get her to chat a bit in general. Not that i'm a big texter by any means in between dates, but there was just a 'hard to get vibe' going on with me wondering if I would ever even be able to hit it as that is what this came down to in my mind. Finally, after the 4th date something happened. We had a great time, and literally the next day it began. NONSTOP texting from her on a daily basis. Asking how my day was, what i'm up to, what i'm WEARING to work, etc. It felt like i was back in the 11th grade texting some chick that liked me. Not only that, but it became painfully obvious that she was 100% into me as in some sort of switch was turned on and she was INTO me. Flirty talk got taken to another level.

So I finally want to get her to my place for the 5th date to f-ck close but she tells me she promises to do that the NEXT time but just wants me to come by her one more time (previous dates we met either near her or in the middle). Just for the record, I wasn't going to pull a flat out hit and quit. I was planning on having what I had hoped to be a nice fling with the girl but by this point I was already having second thoughts as she was showing me cling status that I had not seen in quite some time. I mean it would be 10pm at night and I'd try and lose her via text by saying I'm gonna go in the shower and she'd say text me when you're out. Scary. She's 33 btw, i'm 34.

So we meet by her and the date is amazing. Great chemistry, great conversation, kino up the wazoo. Sure i knew this wasn't going the distance, but I was enjoying myself with an attractive chick. The girl gets HAMMERED at the bar on the date. I have 2 drinks, she has FIVE. That's, right, FIVE glasses of wine. She drank heavy on some of the other dates, too. Clearly some sort of depression going on underneath. We leave the bar and start making out against a building. I come up for air after about 2 solid minutes. Suddenly, she has some bizarre drunken FREAK out and accuses me of not being into her, even questioning if i'm "gay". She then proceeds to try and walk away from me. In that instant, I knew I was 100% done, and that this girl was a lunatic. Then, a minute later, after we "made up", we make out again, and i'm thinking after her freak out ok this girl must want something more? and I grab her boob gently as we kiss. She FLIPS at me again, this time worse than the first time, saying don't do that, why would you do that, explaining to me why it was dead wrong, etc. It was downright frightening. We get to the train station and its time for me to go home, and she's reaching down my pants during our third makeout, grabbing my d-ck. I enjoyed the moment but knew it was time to get rid of this girl. She texts me starting in with the dirty talk that night into the next morning basically implying that she's staying over my place the next date and we're having sex. She wanted the D badly to a point where it was another shock. Here was this super feminist girl who came off as almost hating men, and now suddenly she's talking sex left and right.

That night I began fading and eventually told her I need to take a step back bc of how she reacted. She came back with a long text saying she's sorry for drinking too much and treating me poorly. Yeah, too bad, I did that stuff enough when I was in college. Those days are over. We haven't talked since aside from a birthday wish by her to which I responded many hours later to and in short context. It devastates me that I put in all this time and money and will not get laid by this hot girl, but at the same time, its probably for the best. After what I saw from her, I can only imagine what other skeletons she has in her whacked out closet. Just curious if you guys thought I played this right by dropping her instantly.

Last edited:

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
So this is what passes as a “man” these days? Some supplicating wet noodle who willingly puts himself into false rape charges. There were so many red flags off rip that your sniveling desperation caused you to overlook at the CHANCE of banging this obvy crazy dangerous sloot. Bro learn this lesson and gain wisdom. Get an abundance mindset, some discernment and maybe a little self respect.

Smartone84

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is it that no matter what I always get bashed on this site? How did I not have self respect? Pretty much the second the girl went crazy at me I bailed. And how did i "overlook" the chance of banging her? I was never going to be able to get her to my place until what would have been the next date anyway.

And @Fireballs, there's no way I could have banged and dropped after that. Girl prob would have accused me of rape at that point. She was clung on so hard to the point where she pretty much acted like we were in a legit relationship after 4-5 dates.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Your fail is dating a bish who has those psycho leftist views. How the fuk u gonna date a chick whos talking mysognyst this an that. She let you know exactly who she was yet the “smartone84” definitely was in dumdum mode at that point. Like i said bro get your head out of your ass and NEVER date one of these leftist liberal sloots period.

No self respecting man would ever even think of letting a female of that type in his presence

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Julian’s meaness makes me laugh but he’s right. Her behavior was unpleasant to say the least and toxic and potentially legally threatening (meaning she’s the kind to call cops on you). Not sure why you didn’t end the date immediately and leave. the whole fiasco sounds like a mess from the beginning.

Smartone84

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your fail is dating a bish who has those psycho leftist views. How the fuk u gonna date a chick whos talking mysognyst this an that. She let you know exactly who she was yet the “smartone84” definitely was in dumdum mode at that point. Like i said bro get your head out of your ass and NEVER date one of these leftist liberal sloots period.
Maybe you missed the part where I wrote that instantly I knew me and this chick would never be a match and that she was looney. But keep on keeping on with your anger and hate.

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you missed the part where I wrote that instantly I knew me and this chick would never be a match and that she was looney. But keep on keeping on with your anger and hate.
But you kept making out with her and texting with her. hopefully it’s ended now and you learned to see flags faster and head for the hills! Is she blocked now?

Smartone84

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
But you kept making out with her and texting with her. hopefully it’s ended now and you learned to see flags faster and head for the hills! Is she blocked now?
it is ended, I basically said that in my original post. Does anybody actually read or just skim and bash?

And yes, I did keep making out with her and didn't say FU and leave. In my head I was already done with her at that point but the desperate to try and maybe bang her part of my brain clung on for a little extra bit until I realized to just get the hel away and fast

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it is ended, I basically said that in my original post. Does anybody actually read or just skim and bash?

And yes, I did keep making out with her and didn't say FU and leave. In my head I was already done with her at that point but the desperate to try and maybe bang her part of my brain clung on for a little extra bit until I realized to just get the hel away and fast
no. I normally like reading long, detailed posts but yours didn’t need to be that long and it was clear what it was about from the first few sentences. She’s a train wreck. You ended it. Not much more to be said. The other details are inconsequential. Not sure what you’re asking. You can’t “play it right” with a mentally ill or alcoholic chick. you just end it. Thank goodness you did! i honestly don’t get how you would even be sexually attracted to this mess and even consider (or physically able to ) banging her. i would have been too turned off and/or disgusted. maybe raise your standards a lot.

Last edited:

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is it that no matter what I always get bashed on this site? How did I not have self respect? Pretty much the second the girl went crazy at me I bailed. And how did i "overlook" the chance of banging her? I was never going to be able to get her to my place until what would have been the next date anyway.

And @Fireballs, there's no way I could have banged and dropped after that. Girl prob would have accused me of rape at that point. She was clung on so hard to the point where she pretty much acted like we were in a legit relationship after 4-5 dates.
I just turn voice record on, on my phone

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you did very well

You stood firm as a man and made your intentions clear, sexually etc

The fact that shes a feminist degenerate is her problem not yours

Keep calm and carry on

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel you. It's never a good feeling when you're so close to banging. But you used your correct "head" in this case and bailed before things got bad.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
You pulled the crazy up out of her. Lol

John9999

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Feminist and their movement have screwed up dating and such for good. Bulls@@t women don’t need men, but it seems so cool for them to say and act so. Even after all these years of feminism, the world and everything in it is produced and controlled by men. Oh, except P@@sy

Last edited:

Smartone84

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel you. It's never a good feeling when you're so close to banging. But you used your correct "head" in this case and bailed before things got bad.
Thank you. I know I did. Had this been 10 or even 5 years ago, I probably would have went forward with the next date and the lay, and I'd be in a whole world of trouble. Because after that, she'd have one hell of a leg to stand on for being livid with me.

In an update, this girl continued to text me even after I basically told her I couldnt go out with her again right now. I gave her a quick answer many hours later two days in a row. Then yesterday she texted me again and I finally had to ghost. I felt bad, but then again I also felt bad when many girls have done the same to me over the years.

Oh well, maybe one day she'll get the help she needs and realizes to A) Not get completely hammered on a date and B) Not snap at a guy in a drunken fit while subsequently making out with him. I had been there and done that in my college days. No more room for it at this stage of my life. Goodbye. Thanks guys. Back to the grind and hell that is online dating.