“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Psa: Awalt proves true

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 20, 2016
Messages
752
Reaction score
350
Age
33
I was hanging with my social circle and two of the girls were talkin about cheating like it's normal and men should "stop bitching" about it. Be aware, fellas.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
What they fail to realize is that, the fact men want to smash is convoluted into deeming herself as special.

Meanwhile new girls turning 18 everyday.
 
A

AJ84

Guest
I was hanging with my social circle and two of the girls were talkin about cheating like it's normal and men should "stop bitching" about it. Be aware, fellas.
If those two girls represent a random sample out of a female population of 2, with a standard deviation of 0, then AWALT proves true.
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Men also talk about cheating like it’s nothing. This is human nature not specific to gender, wake up bro.
 

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2008
Messages
1,436
Reaction score
1,520
Age
37
Location
Los Angeles
I was hanging with my social circle and two of the girls were talkin about cheating like it's normal and men should "stop bitching" about it. Be aware, fellas.
I don’t care how common it has become, but those women are trash. Also women like this are deeply unhappy. I would argue that their brazenness about talking about cheating and specifically their comments about mean “bitching too much” is nothing more than a defense mechanism to stop the feelings of shame and guilt they feel. Their level of intensity when they make these comments clues you in to how powerful these feelings are that they are trying to subdue
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top