"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Proxemics - Your Personal Space

Starman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2002
Messages
2,907
Reaction score
6
Location
chicago,il , usa
I noticed the other day I was on the train..there were alot of seats available, and this guy who got on, comes and sits right next to me.

I immediately thought WTF!!! I had to put my newspaper away, lose comfort level, my annoyance level went up, and felt this guy was violating my personal "bubble" space

Everyone has this bubble, its a mental sphere we draw around our bodies, and whoever violates this bubble, we start becoming agitated, threatened, and defensive

think of police interrogators who get into the suspects face and start yelling, their intention is to establish dominance and force a confession through violating the suspects personal space and make him uncomfortable

I have heard that Americans are VERY socially aware of proxemics..or the distance someone stands next to you

"Research has indicated that Americans are especially conscious of their personal space and allow much less intrusion than do other nationalities, even with those people considered to be friends."

WHich brings me to the topic of proxemics when you are trying to DJ a chick.

This is VERY important in when and how you apply KINO.

Kino in my experience has DEFINITELY opened women up to me and made our interaction warm and receptive.

But I think one important factor to consider, is to gauge the physical proximity level of women before stepping in their personal bubble and applying KINO.

Look at her body language..when you step forward..does she step back? or come closer?

When you go into her ear to whisper something, does she come closer? or pull her head back and raise her hand to guard you from bumping into each other?

These are clues you MUST pick up and pay close attention to before applying KINO.

otherwise it will be considered as FORCED INTRUSION on her personal space and make her feel uncomfortable (just like the police interrogator)

This has also been examined in Body Language. It is KEY to pay attention to these cues and assessing how it will affect your game.


I have not read anyone's experiences in this, but would like to hear some.

for me, I cant stand MALES who intrude my space, I Immediately get into "defensive mode" (maybe men are just more territorial?)

But I have had women at the office and clubs stand about 7 inches from me when we were conversing, most women who stood too close to me, I immediately thought "She is in my personal space..but maybe she WANTS to be?" (i.e. maybe she wants to get more intimate?)

If this is my train of thought and its correct, I assume most women think the same way, that when you invade their personal space you want to either a) Get more intimate or b) making them feel uncomfortable

or maybe A leads to B

Any thoughts/experiences?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

hjsknksbm

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 20, 2003
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Tallahassee/Cleveland
Get Body Language Secrets by R. Don Steele. I have found this book very helpful when approaching the opposite sex. Especially if you're afraid of rejection. It really puts everything into perspective.
 
Top