Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Protesters march to Seattle Mayor's home to demand de-funding of police

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like protesters are going to set up a summer of love outside Mayor Durkan's gated community. This is the very definition of poetic justice..... Read some of the comments on the video, it's pure comedic gold......

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There have been several incidents like this. The politician supports the protesters but they end up turning on her because she isn't radical enough - like the comment by Ever Since noted.

It reminds me of the fable of The Scorpion and the Frog. The frog gives the scorpion a ride across the river, but the scorpion stings the frog and they both drown. The scorpion says he can't help it, it's his nature. If you try to be nice to a scorpion, it's going to sting you.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like protesters are going to set up a summer of love outside Mayor Durkan's gated community. This is the very definition of poetic justice..... Read some of the comments on the video, it's pure comedic gold......

If they start sieging leftist politicians homes I will definitely make a fat donation, I want them to be well fed and full of energy.