Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Protein shake recommendations

CEO Assassin

Reaction score
I'm not a hard core body builder or anything like that but I do workout on a regular basis and I incorporate protein shakes into my daily meals. I'm currently using EAS Myoplex shakes that have 42g of protein but I wanted to see what you guys use.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I Just ordered 10lbs for me and 10lbs for my buddy of Vanille Ice Cream flavored Optimum Whey Protien. In addition to that I ordered 2 bottles of V12 Fuel Injection (top of the line creatine) and I use No2 by MRI. I also have glutamine powder that i scoop 5g's of into each of my protien shakes. Also, barleens flaxseed oil provides all my amino acids. Ok, im a supplement fanatic =)

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't use any. But, Myoplex is a good product although it's expensive as hell.

You may wanna invest in some of Optimum's 100% Whey Protein in the future.

Orange

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just out of curiousity, is there much of a difference between Creatine powders? i.e. V12 Fuel Injection seems to be much more expensive then other brands of powdered Creatine, and I was wondering if there's any significant difference in the way it works.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
V12 is considered the most effective creatine mixture on the market to date for several reasons (and this is why its one of th emost expensive). The mixture is a combination of several of the substances such as L-Arganine, Taurine etc which help the body absorb creatine more quickly. THis in turn allows V12 users to skip the Creatine loading phase, meaning you will begin to experience the immediate effects. Some of the major effects of V12 are the pumps you experience (the arms and such remain pumped up after you workout and leave the gym) and the fuel-injection basically means more creatine gets pumped into your muscles due to the specialized formula. If you are SERIOUS about bodybuilding, v12 is where its at. However, Normal 100% Pure Creatine Monohydrate is good enough to get the job done also, and is usually half the price.

I got 1000 grams of 100% Pure Creatine Monohydrate for a buddy for $17 on the internet. I got 2 495g things of V12 for $75. Major price difference as you can see, but I take my supplements use fairly seriously.

Hope that answers your question.