Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

prom

excel

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok so it's prom.... at the after party the girls are gonna be easier than usual... they're gonna be drunk...and all easy cuz it's the last time we'll all ever be together... what **** do u recommend i do to get some? i'll be hammered so i'll try to remember what u guys say...there are a few girls i'm eyeing

Eventide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
try the line, "I thought she was sober, honest."

Combined with a good lawyer, your ass might not get put away that long when she hits you with date rape charges.

excel

Don Juan
Reaction score
guess u haven't been to many parties... THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS ARE PARTIES CHUMP

Eventide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So if thats what happens at parties, and you're asking us what to do at the parties, doesn't that mean that you haven't been to many parties as well?

Any experienced party-goer would have no problem taking advantage of drunk girls.

Don't worry, I'll come visit you in prison if you get bored. Chump.

Sax God

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by excel
guess u haven't been to many parties... THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS ARE PARTIES CHUMP
That's not what happens at parties. As a matter of fact just last month in Chicago a high school guy took advantage of a drunk girl. Because he did this, they got him on all the stuff they could find.

1) Possession of alcohol.
2) Underage drinking.
3) Driving with an open container.
4) Child molestation (he was 18, she was 17).
5) RAPE!

It's not a good idea to take advantage of inebriated girls at parties.

Also, if the girl's parents find out about it, they can press charges also if she lives at home or is under 18.

Learn the law before you do something stupid, Chump.

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Did they charge the slut that ****ed him though? That proves how the feminization of America is getting too far out of hand.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by es_mer8
Did they charge the slut that ****ed him though? That proves how the feminization of America is getting too far out of hand.
What would they charge her with?

LordBrian

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would assume that they would also charge the girl for underage drinking.

Sax God

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by WrEcKLeSS2000
what if you are both under 18 can you still get in trouble?
You can get in trouble. Especially if the girl passes out at any time. I'd just stay away from it if I were you. You're just setting yourself up for a felony charge. They can send you to juvenile hall, or if it is bad enough, charge you as an adult for rape.

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bottom line... if a girl is drunk, her thoughts are not all the way there. Is feminization in America out of hand? Of course, but until anything changes... unless a girl is moderately coherent of what is going on... do not have sex with her. This is the very reason why I only have sex with sober women. I do not want any excuses... I want the girl to be completely coherent about what we are about to do.

Learn the laws of this land my friend... I've seen too many guys get sent up the river over this stupid crap.

The Matrix: Reloaded

Sax God

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Matrix: Reloaded
Bottom line... if a girl is drunk, her thoughts are not all the way there. Is feminization in America out of hand? Of course, but until anything changes... unless a girl is moderately coherent of what is going on... do not have sex with her. This is the very reason why I only have sex with sober women. I do not want any excuses... I want the girl to be completely coherent about what we are about to do.

Learn the laws of this land my friend... I've seen too many guys get sent up the river over this stupid crap.

The Matrix: Reloaded
Amen to that, man. There's just too many ways you can get in severe trouble for jumpin' into bed with a drunk girl.