Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

prom!

wvpimp00

Don Juan
Reaction score
My school is having its senior prom very soon.. and well I didnt have a date but Ive been interested in this girl who is in college.. and well I asked her but she said she coudlnt get off work and she didnt have a dress..

well I got online today and she mentions out of no where, " do you have a date to the prom and are you still going?" I told her I was still going and I was going alone..

But what in the heck made her change her mind all of a sudden and want to go to the prom?
I had been wanting to ask her ot go with me but i didnt until like saturday and she told me all that.. but one of our mutual friends told me I shoudl ask her to go with me because she has a friend who is going with someone from my school.. and they are best friends, but see her friend who is also in college is male and I guess last year they were together at prom and my dates ex boy firned got mad at her and him for talkign the whoel night!!
What are the chances the only reason she wants to go is because that other guy is going? but I asked her in a way: why do you want to go with me??-- she said because she didnt want to see me go by myself.. is this believable or am I over analyzing it?
I know I should post this under High school but you guys have already doen all this stuff and I just need some good advice and help! Thank You!~

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The guy she wanted to ask her didn't? That's certainly one of many possibilities, albeit a cruel one for you to hear.

Don't worry, there are other possibilities.

Oscar.

Turalyon999

Don Juan
Reaction score
The girls in college Osc, not HS.

As for her just using you, who cares, prom usually sucks anyway, plus there are plenty of other hotties you can dance with besides your date, you might even be able to get a few nums.

Have fun at prom,

wvpimp00

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha, Thanks.. plus if she does leave me.. i planned on being alone neways.. so no loss if she does leave.. plus i got my eye on a few others besides her, but if she does stay with me.. WOW shes 10 times better than any girl in my school and very sweet!
so hopefully it'll work out for me! peace brothers.. wish me luck! i need all i can get sometimes!

wvpimp00

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha, Looks like its final.. we are going together we just filled out the papers for a non-high school person to go to my schools prom.. I went to go have her fill out her part and she was out to eat with some of her "friends" who are goingto my prom---eerrr..lol... I glanced over and there she, sorta made me mad and I did keep driving like I didnt see her even though she holared.. but ow well, Im gonan be with the hottest girl at prom for a little while... hehe, im sooooo lucky!
Thanks for the advice...

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not going to my HS prom. People say I will regret it but why? I've got a few offers from girls who really wanted to ask me because they need a date and I don't have one either. A couple of them are really nice looking but I know how it will be: I'll have to pay for my tux, the dinner, the tickets, and the limo. That alone is $300. Sure I got it but why piss it away on something like that? So anyway, I pay for that, the girl, who wants a date to the prom, not a date with me, will force a fake smile on the picture, and then run off with her friends. I will be alone and basically bored out of my f***ing mind. Hell, I doubt we will ever exchange a conversation. Afterwards, she will probably find a friend to get a ride and not even tell me she is leaving so when I try to find her, she is nowhere and I'm wasting time trying to find her and the more I think of it, the more I realized I wasted a perfectly good Saturday night and wasted essentially a paycheck's worth of money so I can conform and pretend like I enjoyed it later on.

Maybe its an overly bitter and negative view but to me, thats what it seems when you are going with someone you really don't want to be with. Perhaps if I liked the girl and she liked me and we'd actually have fun then I could see going. Especially if I get a little something something afterwards :D However when its three days away, at this point, all thats left are the uggos and the desperate girls looking for a prom date regardless of who asks them. So to me, I'll pass on it and I'll spend my Sat. night doing something I'd like to do.