"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Project "new Job, Get The Girls

slickdon

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 30, 2002
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
Hey guys. I had a creative idea [project] and I wanted to take it in action. Any help would be awesome.

Now heres the deal. I just started a new job in retail and I want to start getting my social life, dating life, back on track. Every single day there is a lot of good looking females who come in to the store. I wanted to have a project, if someone could take me under their wing. Give me projects and things I have to complete each day, then I will report back. I think this could help others see mistakes and help learn what exactly to do. There is one specific girl who works in the store next door. She is the goal/light at the end of the tunnel. So at the end of this experience I hope to speak to her and ultimately get with her. All right guys let me know if there is any takers on this. Thanks for your time!

Slick
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2003
Messages
348
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
WA State
You shouldn't be planning to get one particular girl. You've already got her on a pedestal, and it'll make you nervous. You'd be better off just chatting up whatever girls you run into, then seeing what happens.
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Here's a goal right now: Go talk to that girl and get it over with, one way or another. :D
 

slickdon

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 30, 2002
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
hah, i didnt even think about that. your right, i already put that girl on a pedestal and i dont even know her ****** name. next time i see her, ill talk to her and see what happens.
 
Top