Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

::Procreation and Seduction Exposure::

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
procreation

procreation n : the sexual activity of conceiving and bearing offspring

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At sosuave and mASF, the main goal is to have sex with women.

This is otherwise known as procreation.

Procreation occurs because we (humans) naturally want to have offspring and have our blood flowing for generations after our deaths.

Procreation cannot happen (naturally) without both a male and female.

Males are not the only gender which wants to procreate.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This means that no matter how many people read the game, no matter how many people see the movie wedding crashers, no matter how many articles are written about Mystery and co. Males and Females will still want to procreate.

Natural selection is used to select partners.

Naturaly women want providers, and men want healthy women who are good for child bearing.

NOTHING has changed in the entire time humans have been around.

Who is a better provider?

An extremely rich, confident, smart man ie; Donald Trump.
OR
A good looking guy with nothing (exceptional) going for him ie; the good looking guy at your gym.

This is why Donald Trump has hotter girls then alot of the world.

Who is a better provider?

The extremely rich, confident, good looking guy ie; Brad Pitt.
OR
An extremely rich, confident, smart man ie; Donald Trump.

This is why Brad Pitt has hotter girls then Donald Trump.

In horse racing, the champion male are studded out and their offspring are much more valuable then a regular horse.

Much the same as Brad Pitts children will be expected to be more successful and better looking then YOUR children.

Thats why Brad Pitt gets better looking girls then you.

So alot of people read the game. So alot of people saw wedding crashers. So alot of girls are finding out that there are guys who study seduction.

What does this mean?

This means that Brad Pitt will still get better looking girls then you.

This means that Donald Trump will still get better looking girls then you.

This means the good looking guy at the gym will still get better looking girls then you.

This means someone who has read the game will get better looking girls then you.

Because you beleive that they are better then you. You beleive that you can't compete with them.

You're right.

I will get better looking girls then you aswell. I'm not making excuse after excuse about why I can't get girls. I'm not worried about what other people are doing. I worry about what I'm doing.

Everyday I become a little bit more of a great catch for a very special girl I'm yet to find.

As long as you are making excuses for yourself, there is one less guy I am competing against.

If Brad Pitt wants to bone my girlfriend, He will. I accept that. I won't ever reach the heights Brad Pitt has been to. But I don't need to.

If you beleive you need Brad Pitt looks, Mysterys Game, Trumps money to get girls, you'll die a virgin.

Accept that girls will always want the best provider, and the best father for their offspring. The more you become that man, the better looking your partner will be.

So stop making excuses for yourself. Don't worry about our secrets getting out.

A few hundred years ago, the majority of people couldn't read. Amazingly, they still got laid.

Approach. Learn in the field. Don't make excuses.

YOU'RE THE REASON YOU DON'T GET LAID.

Visceral

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The last thing these guys need to do is compare themselves to the likes of Brad Pitt and Donald Trump, or anyone else for that matter.

Socialreject

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LMFAO...

Do you mind if i laugh my ass off at just about everything you said my esteemed 'guest'?!

Obviously you have NO knowledge (or only extreemly limited) of human courting and how exactly it has come to be that we have survived thusfar...

Your post is 100% pro darwinian. Not only that, it's 100% pro social darwinian. I wonder, did you ever have an education besides what you read for yourself? Besides what you read in flashy 'buzzword' books?

Women pick the best providers? Yup they sure do... except ofcourse ALL those with psychological problems, ALL those who have strain from the rigid evolutionairy selection theory you just typed out of your brain (or your ass..no offence) i.e. ALL those who actually use this little thing we humans have called 'free will'...

So what's your whole point exactly? Let me guiss it's 'don't whine'?! So when did the notion that whining may just be completely pointless and damaging to yourself hit you?

You can't get women Brad pitt or trump gets? You have to accept that the women you CAN get are always going to be illigable to seduction by Pitt or trump? LOL... really?

Maybe, you have never considered the fact that perhaps some guys don't give a flying fart about the women that flock around guys like Pitt or Trump? ^^

I like women with insight, vision and spine... All the others are f*ckmeat and to be perfectly honest, them 'dumping' me to go after some more flashy big headed guy is the perfect excuse to get rid of the old and go after some new blood. Variation is after all key to maintain your apetite.

So with all due respect my esteemed guest; If Brad Pitt wants to f*ck my 'girlfriend' and he does, i will most certainly not accept that. I will (if still needed) dump her faster than the speed of light and never look back. Such a woman will permanently find herself on my 'f*ckmeat only' list. Furthermore i doubt, in any case, that a woman like that will ever call herself 'my girlfriend'. It's unlikely, improbable... Furthermore, in a world where every woman was like the women you describe, i would much rather spend the rest of my life with my right hand and a box of cleenex than commit to any one of them.

I will never ever put more into a relationship than my partner and i don't think any man OR woman should. If she cannot commit without getting wet at the thought of Pitt or Trump then by all means i cannot commit without getting horny about whatever woman, hotter than her, happens to pass my way.

I agree with your msg. Whining gets you nothing, only action and fortitude gets things done... Everything else in your post however i find very ****eyed and furthermore it's a really bleak outlook on life. Do you really think you don't have anything 'better' and more 'sohpisticated' to offer then B.P., Trump or any other media pumped person? If so, i pitty you... i Truely do!

TheRelic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe it's quest, not guest.

On second reading, yeah, I agree with SRs' take on the trump/pitt analogy.

That said I got a quite bit out of the post.

Egyptiandude1

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why Brad Pitt has hotter girls then Donald Trump
Brad Pitt does NOT get hotter women than Donald Trump, Aniston v.s. Melania?? please..

Egyptiandude1

Don Juan
Reaction score
quest: This is why Brad Pitt has hotter girls then Donald Trump
Brad Pitt does NOT get hotter women than Donald Trump, Aniston v.s. Melania?? please..

Visceral

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Socialreject
Do you really think you don't have anything 'better' and more 'sohpisticated' to offer then B.P., Trump or any other media pumped person? If so, i pitty you... i Truely do!
We have no choice but to offer women something different than good genes and a provider and protector. If you don't have the looks or the resources - and the vast majority of men don't - then you need to find something you can do that she'll put out for, or you're guaranteed to die a virgin.

OneArmDeeJay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Now a days everything is different my friend.

Procreation and Natural selection is no longer on the forefront in America girl’s minds.

However it is subconsciously in all women.

Now,

Rich/Extremely Rich guy who flaunts = Attracting Hot to Extremely Hot Gold Diggers

Extremely Good-looking guy = Attracting all sorts of women and hotties even having extremely hot women approaching them.

Average Joe with DJ mind set = All sorts of girls attracted to you.

Just because you have money doesn't make you a better choice for all the right reasons. She's not thinking well I know my family is going to be well provided. Ha, more like I wonder how many cars "I" can buy not to mention I will be able to shop like everyday.

With Good Looking guys they get notice big time. Bad thing is you attract a lot of chicks that are mostly all about satisfying their egos and trophy status. Liking you solely on looks and fame and to satisfy their fantasies. Making it hard to weed out people who are truly into you.

Average Joe maybe somewhat good looking with a DJ mind set gets girls that are attracted to him for who he is. That’s the type of girls you want for a LTR.

Rich Man and Good Looking Guy

Pro: They can get laid easily

Con: Very hard to weed out the girls that are only interested for who you are.

DJ

Pro: Can get any type of women he wants and for all the right reasons.

Con: There is none.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by OneArmDeeJay
Rich Man and Good Looking Guy

Pro: They can get laid easily

Con: Very hard to weed out the girls that are only interested for who you are.

Why is it if you are rich or good looking, it is automatically assumed that the girls only like you for your money and looks and NOT YOU??

Money and Looks adds to a man's overall attraction. Everyone wants to be at the top of their game. The ugly guy will have a tougher time getting chicks then the good looking guy but in order to elevate his game, he has to have something else going for him other then looks. If he has money then his game is automatically elevated. If he has personality that elevates his game as well if he has a sense of humor etc.....

Donald Trump does not have a personality and is not good looking but he is rich and powerful. I am sure he knows very well that if he had an average income he wouldn't been able to marry his hot wife. If Donald Trump hot wife satisfies him, why would he care for the reason she is with him??

I don't think we should be looking at the reason a girl chooses a man but rather how well the girl satisfies her man. We can never know for sure what a girl thinks of us on the inside but only by her actions towards us.

OneArmDeeJay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJDamage
Why is it if you are rich or good looking, it is automatically assumed that the girls only like you for your money and looks and NOT YOU??
I Heard it and seen it too many times those who marry a girl that is after only for the money and fame means she will cheat on you. She won't leave you cause she wants the money but she will cheat.

[B Money and Looks adds to a man's overall attraction. Everyone wants to be at the top of their game. The ugly guy will have a tougher time getting chicks then the good looking guy but in order to elevate his game, he has to have something else going for him other then looks. If he has money then his game is automatically elevated. If he has personality that elevates his game as well as well as if he has a sense of humor etc..... [/B]
What’s wrong with improving yourself?

So the dude is ugly it isn’t his fault. He may have the best personality so he learns how to channel it better and use it to his advantage to pull in decent or hot girls.

From what I learned from this site is that you can learn how to improve who you are as a person and the type of mindset you have when dealing with women.

It teaches you how to get her to by pass just your looks and status.

[B Donald Trump does not have a personality and is not good looking but he is rich and powerful. I am sure he knows very well that if he had an average income he wouldn't been able to marry his hot wife. If Donald Trump hot wife satisfies him, why would he care for the reason she is with him?? [/B]
I don’t know and I don’t care.

If that’s the type of women he wants and is happy then more power to him.

Everybody has his or her own reasons.

I just know I want a woman who is in LOVE with me for who I AM. And Vice versa.

[B I don't think we should be looking at the reason a girl chooses a man but rather how well the girl satisfies her man. We can never know for sure what a girl thinks of us on the inside but only by her actions towards us. [/B]
Again it all depends on what YOU want in a relationship.

Some people actually care.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because those who marry a girl that is after only for the money and fame means she will cheat on you. She won't leave you cause she wants the money but she will cheat. Heard it and seen it too many times.
You are only looking at the worse case scenrios where women have hidden agendas. If you had two guys and they were exectly identical accept that one guy had avg income and the other guy was filthy rich. Can you blame the chick for falling over the rich guy since she is looking for what is best for her and her offsprings??

What’s wrong with improving yourself?

So the dude is ugly it isn’t his fault. He may have the best personality so he learns how to channel it better and use it to his advantage to pull in decent or hot girls.

From what I learned from this site is that you can learn how to improve who you are as a person and the type of mindset you have when dealing with women.

It teaches you how to get her to by pass just your looks and status..
Well I thought I gave an example how the UGLY GUY can improve himself and I am all for improvement. He should improve in every facid of his life and be doing for himself. But if he improves in other areas of his life such as having more money then other guys or more personality then other guys, he will be more attractive to a wider set of women.

I don’t know and I don’t care.

If that’s the type of women he wants and is happy then more power to him.

Everybody has his or her own reasons.

I just know I want a woman who is in LOVE with me for who I AM. And Vice versa.

Again it all depends on what YOU want in a relationship.

Some people actually care.
Who is to say Donald Trump wife does not love him???? Maybe she is very attracted to guys with money and power. Everyone wants a woman that loves them but what is love if they cannot express it the way that a man WANTS IT???

Who is in a better position?

Guy1 : Has a woman that claims that she loves her man but gives him a hard time and doesn't satisfy him sexually??

GUY2: Has a woman that claims she loves her man and shows it by supporting her husband and is being naurturing, caring and satisfiying him sexaully???

How can you tell from the above scenerio which women really loves her man? Suppose Guy2 is very rich and his woman doesn't really love him but does everything for him that makes him happy?? how can he tell she is not in love?? Will he trade places with the guy above him with a woman that really loves her man but doesn't know how to satisfy her man?? NOPE.

naoi deag se deag

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for bolding the most important part of your message. I read that first and thought it was a really powerful maxim.

OneArmDeeJay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What the hell are you talking about DJ Damage? haha

All I'm saying is this.

It is HARDER for a man who is filthy rich like good o' Donald to find a Decent Women who isn't a gold digger.

Yes a woman can love him for his money and fame. That what makes her a good digger because if he went broke she will leave his azz.

Can a rich man find a Decent women that just loves you for you?

Yes. It’s just a lot harder then for the Average Joe.

I believe if a woman marries a man for his money that is wrong.

Now you may not have any problem with that because you have the women of your dreams. Fine that’s you. But don’t be fooled thinking she loves you for you.

So she supports you that’s because she don’t want to lose you because losing you equals losing money.

Yeah she’s going to be an animal in bed because she doesn’t want to lose that money.

Again a DJ and Rich man CAN get the same type of women and even have a woman only love him for him. Its just a Rich man is going to have a HARDER time finding one that loves him for him with out the money incentive.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is HARDER for a man who is filthy rich like good o' Donald to find a Decent Women who isn't a gold digger.

Yes a woman can love him for his money and fame. That what makes her a good digger because if he went broke she will leave his azz.

Can a rich man find a Decent women that just loves you for you?

Yes. It’s just a lot harder then for the Average Joe.

I believe if a woman marries a man for his money that is wrong.

Yes I agreed. If she fell for you more because of your money and fame and all of the sudden it was gone, then she will lose interest. But thats not a whole lot of different then other men who had a tight game before marriage and then got lazy and as a result the marriage suffered.

Now you may not have any problem with that because you have the women of your dreams. Fine that’s you. But don’t be fooled thinking she loves you for you.

So she supports you that’s because she don’t want to lose you because losing you equals losing money.

Yeah she’s going to be an animal in bed because she doesn’t want to lose that money.

Again a DJ and Rich man CAN get the same type of women and even have a woman only love him for him. Its just a Rich man is going to have a HARDER time finding one that loves him for him with out the money incentive.
Can you define Love? you keep on throwing that word around but you fail to explain what do you mean by how a woman suppose to love a man.

So if a rich guy marries a woman who does not really love him but loves him more because of money and for the rest of his life supports him and is an animal in bed and everything he ever wanted, how can he tell she is not in love with him?? isn't her constant affection towards him and wanting to satisfy him is a show of love??

Lets have this situation in revrese. Why does this website exists?? BECAUSE MEN WANT TO KNOW HOW TO ATTRACT HOT WOMEN. isn't it a bit shallow as well? That we will only give love to the woman who we think is hot enough? No its not because we are trying to fulfill biological programing. Hot woman = better and healthier offsprings. Just like when a woman plays more emphasis on richer man because it equals a better provider.

Visceral

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My mother once said that she thought it was men who were the romantic gender and that women were the practical and logical ones. It's interesting to see her perceptions confirmed.

Here we are complaining about women who coolly and selfishly trade sex for good genes, material support, and social proof, wishing instead that they would love us and want to take care of us and make us happy.

I always thought these were the complaints of women. It's weird to hear basically the same thing from men.

Last edited:

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems my point hit some, and missed others.

First things first, the guy who said trump gets better then pitt?
Angelina Jolie tops most lists of sexiest woman alive. Brad Pitt has her.

But thats not really the point. Infact I probably slightly deviated from the point I was trying to make.

Which was;

At sosuave we aim to improve ourselves, rather then relying on scripts and such.

Therefore; If you implement the ideals of this site into your life, each day you will be more and more of a catch, and things like "the Game" coming out will not end picking up girls.

So many people are worried it will.

Socialreject

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess it depends on whether you just want women attracted to you because you are a strong moral man or because your game is very tricky...

Me i prefer the first one. Not only because it goes better with my principles but also because it's a better way to establish whether the women are actually WORTH persuing.

The truth is; While many men may not be interesting to women, many women are definitely not interesting to men. After having seen women with T-shirts like 'i have the p*ssy so i make the rules', you get a pretty good idea at why they even are interesting AT ALL.

Incidentally, it's usually this type of woman who ends up writing stupid CL's or dating profiles where they punctuate being 'hard to get' (ie i wont put out fast). Why? Because that's all any guy ever saw in them. But that's not what they want, they want a strong moral man, and they want them for life. As soon as they feel they could keep him they start manipulating and trying to control him. They simply do not realize that they AREN'T good enough to have and keep a strong moral man. They don't realize they need to be a strong moral woman to keep a strong moral man...

And tbh, they would be much happier keeping one of the nice guys, who they themselves have basically given birth to. But a lot of these type of women won't settle for that. They look at their cup or looks and figure 'i can do better' and once again they set out to capture a DJ. To bad that men are in fact the romantic sex, to bad that personality in a woman is on the Dj's top priority list. To bad, they keep fooling themselves that they can actually do better and keep ending up on the f*ckmeat list.

How many times can a donkey hit the same rock before he learns to lift his feet?!