Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Procedure for first online date

The_Shnitz

Don Juan
Reaction score
So anyway, i have spoken to a girl that i met online twice and each time we have talked about getting together and a bit of stuff anbout her. She says she will be free next week, so im thinking that ill get her number and organise a coffe/drink with her so we can chat a bit (im thinking we should meet up at about 6-7 in the evening....anyway after the drink if things have gone well i was thinking i'd take her to see a film so that we can make out in the cinema....or should i take her for a long walk towards the park where we can get really busy? The thing is im not sweating this girl because i dont really care for a relationship but i would like to get some real life experience of dating (as i never have been on a date)...also, i'd like a make out session etc...

what do you guys think?

whats the best thing to do with an online girl on the first date?

by the way, i have used to search facility and ive read that a drink (coffe, beer) is the best way to start, but where from there?

The_Shnitz

Don Juan
Reaction score
also, ive read about phone calls in these situations, should i speak to her on the phone before we meet or should we organise it online?

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Newbies should NOT have a frigging GAZILLION signatures.

stevera004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
God, the footer at the end of your message you at least twice as long as the message itself: if you need a saying, keep it brief and keep it to one (at a time at least, you can always rotate through your favourites).

The progression for OL dating is generally: message/email, talk on phone, set up meet (and then it's out of the online realm).

That's it. Don't sweat so much; you sound young. You'll get better.

InspirationMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
A polite request for removal of signitures would be much more appealing to him than the constant nagging of people whom dislike it.

Hey man, do you think you could chop it down to a One-Line sig? It's taking up a lot of un-needed space right now.
Thanx!

stevera004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by InspirationMan
A polite request for removal of signitures would be much more appealing to him than the constant nagging of people whom dislike it.
Thanx!
More appealing to him? Who gives a sh!t if it's appealing to him; get rid of it.

Amen.

The_Shnitz

Don Juan
Reaction score
jesus christ...

Are you guys men ('dj's') or a bunch of fvcking little girls complaining about your precious little message board and how its beeing crapped up...who fuc.king cares? isn't it the real world you should be worried about? the stuff was posted once and on my reply it wasnt there, too much trouble for you to scan down a little bit furthur than usual?? All of you that complained about the large sig are pathetic, especially stevera004, you are such a fuc.king keyboard jockey i mean wow...and a fvcking aszhole to boot, why did you check back to this post if you have nothing to say relating to my question? i'll tell you why, you wanted to see if anyone read your little reply and YOU HAVE NOTHING ELSE GOING ON IN YOUR LIFE. You are one sad motherfvcker. Goodnight.

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never been on an online date, but can give you the wisdom of my blind dates...

Always prepare for the worst. When you plan your date, make it short, inexpensive and casual so you can both escape easily if things don't work out. You don't want to be stuck with someone you don't like or who doesn't like you all day. Worse still, imagine being in the cinema or any intimate environment with this person.

So just arrange to meet for a coffee for a couple of hours during the daytime. If things are going well you can extend your date or arrange a second date for another day/evening.

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blind dates

Blind dates?????????
MOST ARE A BOMB OUT!
I have had several.
All I sell is an ice cream (to a blind date) ice cream and ice cream only.
She gets to pick the place and flavor.

On a blind date, you are in total control, (you call all of the shots) don't let them play any of the following bull sh*t games:

Go to a-------
movie
Red Lobester
Mall
Night club
Party
None of the above---------ice cream only, then you can go with the relationship from there.

cave dweller

DJ Girl

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're just a n00b to C&F or any of the DJ skills, you might want to try that out with someone you don't care about... going to movies to make out = you have that desperation!! Get a chance to get out there to practice the skill!

And psft to Red Lobster, why go to such a expensive restaurant, she's not worth more than Mc Dik.