"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Problems keeping possible ltr girls?

bigtymer

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2002
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
California
Hey i need to get some advice I had two girls i would consider for a ltr, both of them fell through in 2 DAYS. I don't know if its me or them. heres the situatiions let me kno what u think

#1 The girl works with my friend, i met her when i was visiting him on day at work. I got her # the second time i went in. Called her she couldnt do anything that weekend. I figured its ok to try one more time, Then friday night she called me and said oh hey lets do something tonite. I called her back to let her kno i was at work and to give me a call around 10 when i got off and we'll figure something out. well i get off and no call so i say **** it. texted her the next morning just to see whats up nothing so im done with that *****.

#2 she compliments me all the time on being the funniest guy funnest to be with n all that. She says we definately have to hang out sometime soon, that was on tuesday on the phone. I decided to wait a couple days before talking to her again because we had sorta made a date to do something, so i call her last night just to see whats up no answer no call back. so im gonna say she either lost intrest or is just playing games. So im done with that aswell.
**** ALL THIS GIRL **** IRRITATES ME what so u guys think my problem is?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

NoWayOut

New Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2004
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
In the first instance, you already asked her to do something and she told you no, then she calls you out of the blue and asks you to hang out on very short notice.. I would have said that I had previous engagements, but set a date for next week on a specified day. Anyone else agree with this?

The second one seems fine, she's just a flake.
 

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 8, 2004
Messages
380
Reaction score
0
Unless you meet a girl who has a very high IL from the start, the majority of girls I find are somewhat flakey in the beginning.

From what you told us, I think you are doing fine. At least the first chick called back to set something up. This shows that she has decent IL. I would call in a couple of days and set something up that same week.

As to the second chick, I would not give up yet. Do the same as the first.
 

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
11,680
Reaction score
4,874
Hey i need to get some advice I had two girls i would consider for a ltr
How in the hell can you decide that these women are LTR material, when you haven't had more than one date with them? You can't jump into a LTR without experiencing a STR. A STR is the time where you figure out if you and her want to stay together for the long haul. STRs are great for finding out if a woman has emotional baggage, is a compulsive liar, is flakey, basically finding red flags. You can't judge a book by it's pretty cover and interesting title.
 

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
688
Reaction score
0
I think you're doing good bro. You let them know you're interested, but you don't come off as clingly or needy, if they don't show any signs of interest, NEXT!

Keep it up...
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

bigtymer

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2002
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
California
How in the hell can you decide that these women are LTR material,
well i havent like made it for sure, but from what i kno of them they are possibilities, i thought i said possible somewhere in there. what i meant tho was that they have some of the qualities that i look for. for example: not slutty, hot, funny.


If i call them and they dont answer and then call me back, if i call it back at all it makes me feel desperate and clingy thats why i usually end it at this point and move on.
 

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
11,680
Reaction score
4,874
but from what i kno of them they are possibilities
Quit looking for women to spend the rest of your life with. Look for women to have fun with. There's nothing wrong with having a LTR as a goal, but don't go looking for it right off the hop. Develope a STR and have sex with her first. If she's good in her personality and looks, but she scrapes your c0ck with her teeth, is she really LTR material?

Date many women at once, keep the quality ones and throw the rest out. There's no way in hell you can decide before actually developing a relationship with her. If you quit putting women in the "relationship" category, then you'll be much less disappointed if one flakes on you. Put women in the "prospect" category, and you'll do much better.
 

Double J

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2004
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
Location
Florida
bigtymer,

You're jumping ahead of yourself, dude. I posted about this recently - don't meet and get stuck with one or two girls. I think you seem a little desperate and you're trying to qualify anyone who comes your way by force. Don't do that - take it easy. Don't have a LTR in mind that way, because then you start to conjure up false hopes in your mind. If a LTR comes out of it, let it be but don't force it.
 

bigtymer

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2002
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
California
thanks for all the suggestions. my main problem is if a girl shows any intrest at all i start to get too attached, thats y i consider a ltr too soon. I've been tryin not to do it lately, but its still a habit I need to break. I talked to the 2nd girl today she called me and asked if i called her last night i said yeh n how i was gonna see if she wanted to go out with me n my friends to the indian casino
( you only have to be 18) and shes all ohh i woulda but i was outta town. so i think ill give it one my try and try n set something up for later this week! ill try n keep u guys posted on my progress.
 

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
780
Reaction score
3
Location
International
This thread is titled all wrong... it should be problems with ****in' these girls

Reality on this is that you know jack **** about these girls... why do you therefore want to be in an LTR with either of them, keep your emotions in check!

End of the day, girls gotta demonstrate somethin which sets her apart from the other girls so that she warrants you givin up and cuttin back on the other activities you be goin on with... and same time you gotta demonstrate somethin which sets you a part from the other guys, and that's why you're here... it's not about dictatin what to do in various scenarios, it's about developin yourself to be a Don Juan, so that you stand out from the rest of the crowd and demonstrate value

Concern 1 should be gettin to know these girls on a sexual basis... if you still long for an LTR then no matter how wrong I think you are, you can go on from there once you got a taste for ****in these girls and know some about them... I'm sayin tho once you know how to do it you aren't going to want the hassle of a LTR, havin to take your GF here and there with you, havin to pass up on that real sexy girl who you know be lookin at you, girl troubles that Miss LTR will bring to you... maybe I'm selfish, I don't know, but at 21 my #1 concern is me and satisfyin my needs... if I want to chill I've got my friends, if I want to **** then I've got my DJ skills, and clubs full of chicks and girls from the course with whom we've got some mutually beneficial **** goin on... thus, as things stand right now I'm covered, I can wait a few years at least before I want to deal with the **** girls in a LTR bring to you...
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top