Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Problem

The VZA

Reaction score
im going out with this girl just for the "dividends", but theres this other girl that ive been contemplating a lot. i had a chaance to leave my girl to go with girl b but i was too much of a *****, now i regret, and shes going out with my friend whos a senior so that wont last long..... what should i do to make a smooth transition from girl a to girl b, and if shes not interested in me anymore, how could i regain that?

leave ur comments don juans of the world

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you are a tree swinging monkey, like most girls. You are obviously very insecure of your little **** and the lack of pleasure you give girls. Do not think about your friend's girl, bros before hoes

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget about girl B. She's your friend's girl regardless if you think they wont last long. You wouldn't want any of your friends to try and scam your girl away from you would you? Stick with girl a, and have fun :) If girl b suddenly becomes available, give it a shot if you want. I probably wouldn't go out with one of my friend's old girlfriends but that's just me. Good luck

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hit both of them up at the same time.