Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Problem: no wingman

fyzix

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do most of you guys have a wingman? My wingman bailed on me tonight and I'm f*cked without him, we were supposed to hit a club and I don't club alone. I tried to find a backup, but everyone had sh*t going on or didn't want to goto the bar (bunch of p"ssies). Oh well, looks like plans are shot again.

davelmn2003

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
go it alone. I almost always do--that's when I have my best luck and no hinderance.

Kodiac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go alone!

Fuk, i always do...i hate depending on other people, especially friends that are p*ssy's that flake out more than women.

Bahh, at least i know im reliable :)

fyzix

Don Juan
Reaction score
I lose a lot of confidence if I'm in a club alone. I become nervous and jittery. I don't know why, I just do.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you feel stupid going alone, then go as if you were meeting someone there. when he "doesn't show", you may have found a new friend by then, so you won't care.

Wysiwyg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Little question: you got out to a club alone. You entered the club. Now what? Go to the dancin' floor? Go to the bar? What to do?

Matt ala Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make EC...everywhere. Then go with the flow!

M.A.C.

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
go in, look around for no more than 10 seconds, and approach the hottest looking girl in the club. All of the other girls will see this and think you are the most confident guy in the club. From there, you should have no problem working your way down.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by seulaxplaya
go alone. if you really need that safety blanket find a wingman there at the club or bar. and its not gay to do that
True, I met two of my best wingmen accidentally at a club. We were all at the bar evaluating the women on the dancefloor. We ended up comparing notes, came up with an impromptu game-plan and sarged a group of women on the dancefloor. It was much easier than approaching the group while being completely outnumbered.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been having the same troubles lately...

Thanks for the tips, will try that.

suavedave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the advice I got from Mystery

Mystery (from ASF) says to meet your wingmen at a club, try it.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
I go solo at times.

And at times, I've recruited wings at the club/bar.

You can stay home and wonder what would have happened if you had gone out, or you can go out and make things happen.

It's up to you.

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kodiac
Go alone!

Fuk, i always do...i hate depending on other people, especially friends that are p*ssy's that flake out more than women.

Bahh, at least i know im reliable :)
I never believed that and hated going out solo, but it does give you the freedom to go schmooze with whomever you like. You have to psych yourself out to be very outgoing because it can get real boring sipping a drink at the bar by yourself, but then again you have no crutch that allows you to sit around not sarging.

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of people are saying to forget your friends and to go at it alone. HAVE YOU GUYS BEEN TO A CLUB LATELY???? Every girl is at least with another girl, if not more. You need wingmen to keep the other girls occupied while you work on your target. If her friends aren't getting any attention, you won't either. Plus, going alone makes you look like a loser who is only out for a quick lay. While this is probably true for every guy at the club, the more social proof you have, the less desperate you look. Lastly, going with people just makes you more comfortable because you know that you at least have your boyz when you are not getting the ladies. I would never go clubbing alone. Social proof is everything.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Originally posted by Juan_Man
A lot of people are saying to forget your friends and to go at it alone. HAVE YOU GUYS BEEN TO A CLUB LATELY???? Every girl is at least with another girl, if not more. You need wingmen to keep the other girls occupied while you work on your target. If her friends aren't getting any attention, you won't either. Plus, going alone makes you look like a loser who is only out for a quick lay. While this is probably true for every guy at the club, the more social proof you have, the less desperate you look. Lastly, going with people just makes you more comfortable because you know that you at least have your boyz when you are not getting the ladies. I would never go clubbing alone. Social proof is everything.
Social proof is more important in the Clubs than it is in the Lounge/Tavern/Pubs types of places.

It's also more important for younger people.

I've personally done better going out solo than with friends because I've tended to be more social to strangers out of sheer boredom than to hold up the wall by myself.

When you're out with friends, you can get sidetracked: Maybe you end up shooting the BS with them, getting drunk, maybe they want to go get something to eat, etc...

When you are solo, you either sink or swim and it's entirely up to you what happens.

Also, going out alone is a good way to improve your DJ skills - you're trying to Mack without a wingman.
If you can pull this off, you're a DJ

Again, it's better to go solo than to not go at all.

Reaction score
I do both. I actually used to be better when my wingman wasnt around..

http://sac.napkinnights.com/pics/view_image.php?id=1225&ind=4

as you can see why...lol...just joking buddy!

I am teaching mine how to master women in his life. Now it doesn't matter if he is around or not.

You gotta learn how to spit your game without needing a crutch. When you walk into a club your attitude and style should be the same without that other person being there or not...

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Player_Supreme, are you the guy on the left or on the right?

On the topic, for the most part, social proof only matters as much as you think it matters.

I'll try that... clubbing solo once or twice, see if that'll work out for me.