"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

PRL: 2nd Date Advice Needed

Disco

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2002
Messages
351
Reaction score
1
Location
Ope
Alright man I asked this girl out that I've been talking to and went out with two weeks ago for V-Day. She said she couldn't b/c she has plans on going out of town to spend it with her family b/c her mother's birthday is on V-Day. Alright sounds like a valid excuse to me. She then said well can we do this, can we go out and have a few beers or something on Thursday when you get off of work. I said sure. My question is what advice can you give me on a second date? I didn't do anything physically with her on the first date, but we had a good time. I would like to take it up a notch though. I'm a reovering bar tender one night stander by the way. The dating world is soooooooo different.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
All you do is ONS's and you didn't even get a kiss - you must be suffering. Maybe she'll relieve of your pain on the second date and give you the medicine you so desire!:D

You want me to give you topics of conversation...should I just type it out for you and then you can print them out and ask her from a sheet of paper or should I go with you and be a mediator
(I get free drinks):D

For a second date have fun, it worked like a charm on the first date - why not do a fun activity versus going to a bar..you must love bars or is it that you get free drinks?

She is interested in you so don't act any different then you did on your first date, except try to do some kino and definitely go for the kiss - since she won't be with you for valentines day, how can she dare deny you. Bring a small token gift with you, like valenntines day candy or whatever (girls like candy:)).

You don't know her, so ask her questions and see what her interests are and maybe you guys have something in common and the conversation will flow from there. This is why an 'activity' is good because you don't always have to be talking to be entertained and there is less pressure on you to impress her with your wit.

Check for vibes of interest and this will determine how far you should go - not every girl is a ONS'er, so be careful on how aggressive you are, it may turn her off.

Have fun!
 

Disco

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2002
Messages
351
Reaction score
1
Location
Ope
Sure man you can come with me, how about an earpiece and a video camerea that I can put in my belt. haha

Thanks for the advice, I don't usually ask these things but you know the old cliche...learn from your elders. And I mean that in a positive way. About the only activity in my town that we can do on Thursday night is pool. Last time I mentioned bowling out of the blue at dinner and it went well. The problem I think I had was that I have forgotten how to take things slowly. I do however only call her once or twice a week tops just to set up a date. I'll let you know how it goes buddy. And I'm not waiting until the end of the date to try to kiss her either..my minds made up on that one.
 
Top