Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pride events.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely. I met one of the “B-list” PUAs* in the early 2000s. We went out to a bar. He was gaming this set of girls at a table. He left for a couple mins to go to the men’s room. While he was gone, the first girl started grilling me.
So was he, in your estimation, good at picking up girls? Just wondering if he lived up to the hype.

The fact that the girls bothered to ask sounds like they were interested though.
I remember I used to be suspicious when I met attractive women who were completely unattached. Sometimes I would ask if they were lesbian, and sometimes they were. They seemed a little too good to be true.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
So was he, in your estimation, good at picking up girls? Just wondering if he lived up to the hype.

The fact that the girls bothered to ask sounds like they were interested though.
I remember I used to be suspicious when I met attractive women who were completely unattached. Sometimes I would ask if they were lesbian, and sometimes they were. They seemed a little too good to be true.
He was exceptional at picking up women. Honestly the real deal. Not Chad/Chadlite either. Physically fit, but just had Normie looks. Very solid game.

Yes, the girls were definitely interested. Honestly, I don't think it mattered what answer I gave them.

I've had women lie and tell me they were lesbians as a rejection/brush-off.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He was exceptional at picking up women. Honestly the real deal. Not Chad/Chadlite either. Physically fit, but just had Normie looks. Very solid game.
Could you describe what made him so effective? Was he high energy? A lot of charisma? Good conversationalist? A lot of the "usual" pickup stuff, negs, busting on her, C&F? What kind of style? Was this around the time PUAs were using a lot of canned routines and memorized lines?

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Could you describe what made him so effective? Was he high energy? A lot of charisma? Good conversationalist? A lot of the "usual" pickup stuff, negs, busting on her, C&F? What kind of style? Was this around the time PUAs were using a lot of canned routines and memorized lines?
1. Moderately high energy
2. Warm, friendly
3. Charismatic
4. Interested in other people

He didn’t use canned (verbal) routines, even though they were commonly used at that time. He was into peacocking, tarot cards, and palm reading. And lots of kino.

There is ****y & funny (ie which tended to be a deadpan serious) and ****y & playful (ie smiley/joking ribbing). He used the latter extensively.

He was charismatic enough where he did well even with natural game ie no gimmicks,

Last edited:

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gays are kind if interesting because theyve managed to be complete social, freako, drug/sex butthole addicted outcasts who have gained acceptence in every faucet in society.

They can pretty much act how ever they want and people cant say chit about their antics.

Girls like the rebelious bad boy act alot and damn gays sure have taken that to the next level.

Bulldykes and have reached epic proportions of being the edgy fvck head and no body dares says chit LOL

thats what game is in a nutshell, social freedom and not giving a damn about anybody.

Id even say the gay people have come alot more far then our lame little pua movement.

Straight males just have everything stacked agaisnt them still it seems.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He was into peacocking, tarot cards, and palm reading.
The supernatural stuff, eh? Not really my thing. Mystery would swear by that stuff, but I always thought that was because he was a magician.

Peacocking is a good idea, I think, if you're talking about an item that prompts conversation, that gets you noticed, or gets her to ask you questions about it. If it's an item that makes you look silly (like a fuzzy hat), I'll pass.

Your guy sounds like he was a natural who learned some PUA tactics. Just because he seemed to have natural charisma and an effective way of dealing with people (making them feel like he was interested in them). I think Tyler from RSD was part natural, because he talked about one day he stopped into a club and was talking to some girls. And then realized this was something he could be good at, and develop like a skill.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For many straight women, "pride" has become an equivalent of Halloween, Mardi Gras, St. Patrick's Day, etc. It's an excuse to get drunk, act in an obnoxious manner, and wear slvtty outfits without the consequence of being labeled a slut. What makes it even better is that they are ostensibly doing it for a "good cause" (i.e. to support gay rights).

apotheosis

Banned
Reaction score
For many straight women, "pride" has become an equivalent of Halloween, Mardi Gras, St. Patrick's Day, etc. It's an excuse to get drunk, act in an obnoxious manner, and wear slvtty outfits without the consequence of being labeled a slut. What makes it even better is that they are ostensibly doing it for a "good cause" (i.e. to support gay rights).
is the correct answer

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all part of the same clown show: The intersection of women and gay/queer rights. You know, because they're all oppressed by straight white men according to their delusional groupthink narrative.

Women don't need pride parades to go around doing it either, they have the slut walks and all that going for them as well. And in latin america there are tons of protests where women strip naked to show off their unattractive bodies. They think they're liberating/empowering themselves, but the reality is that they're slaves to their movement. The people that participate in this kind of thing will be turned into social pariahs the minute they question the groupthink.

I'm all for equal rights, but I pass on attending events full of degenerates. I could go on but I'd end up diving deep into politics

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pride comes before a fall! lolz!