Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pretty enough?

bb213

Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anyone ever had this situation: You meet a girl who you get along great with, have great chemistry in bed & out and all that except, she's just what you'd call borderline on your standards. Like, if she was one point higher on the scale there would be no question, but since she isn't quite exactly what you want physically you have some doubts.
So what I'm asking is this: If everything else you want is there, should you ditch her just because she is a 6 or 7 rather than an 8 or 9? What do you all think?

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, it's really up to you.

you have to figure out for yourself if you could imagine yourself being with someone you're not entirely physically attracted to.

I know, at this stage in my life, I wouldn't be.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude lose your stupid scale..either you are attracted to her or you arent.

Umbra

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You won't ever be happy. You will always be slightly unsatisfied, and you know it. Stop kidding yourself. I know that you wonder if it's a little superficial to dump her because she's not up to standards, but that's reality. Do you think she'd forgive you if you were one or two points below her? Yeah, right. Find someone that you are truly attracted to if you want a LTR.

htemorp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya dude, she's pretty until your friends saw her. Happened to me before, but in reality the issue isn't about the girl, it's about yourself.

htemorp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya dude, she's pretty until your friends saw her. Happened to me before, but in reality the issue isn't about the girl, it's about yourself.

Great saying from somewhere: Ugly guy with good looking girl; she: he treats me well. Good looking guy with ugly girl; he: Who? Oh, I don't know her.

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you dating a fat chick.......

Mopeds: Fun to ride until someone sees you on one......

Ramin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mopeds are cool

Hey, everyone tells me I look real cool on my VESPA moped.

I think you can never go wrong with a moped so long as you ride it well.