Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Premature Ejactulation

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are times where I'll go 40-60 mins with a girl during sex and other times when I last only 5 minutes.

Is there some remedy for me other than medicine and those expensive online booklets ?

Do you guys have some kind of mindset when you want to last longer and do you work it differently when you know your about to ***?

Matt ala Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Practice, practice, practice!

Every girl feels different, so it's all about experience. Just count backwards in head, maybe that will work.

M.A.C.

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What about horny goat weed? Does that work?

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's just time and experience really... know when to speed up, slow down, know how to breathe, etc... try not to think or worry about it too much, that usually spells problems. If you can get them off first, you'll feel unstoppable, at least that's how I feel. Contrary to what women say, we don't have to give them 'hours of love making' every f'n time. It all depends on how much we are pampered first. :)

marqZAL

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont worry about it..you can not perform the same way every night. Even Michel Jordan would have a bad game every now and then, so dont sweat it. Now, if your doing all the time got problems. The best thing to do, to control premature ejaculation is to relax...and practice jerking off until your about to ejactulate and then stop...start up again keep on doing until your tired.

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, ive tried the ol' "sex sex sex.... then stop for a sec to pinch the thing off with your muscles" but when I stop she always thinks im done or something is wrong....

ARG! Horny Goat Weed anyone? opinions?

MDgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
East Middle North America, near the water.
Originally posted by InLawsHateMe
It's just time and experience really... know when to speed up, slow down, know how to breathe, etc... try not to think or worry about it too much, that usually spells problems. If you can get them off first, you'll feel unstoppable, at least that's how I feel. Contrary to what women say, we don't have to give them 'hours of love making' every f'n time. It all depends on how much we are pampered first. :)
This is right... don't be afraid to tell the girl, look, I'm gonna stop for a few seconds while i calm down, i'm about to spooge. Not even for a minute, just for ten seconds or so.

Remember that success here is not measured in how long you can keep it going before you bust your nut. I've had girls tell me I was taking too long before. It's about knowing how to move your rod around to keep the intensity in her going.

DRACO

Don Juan
Reaction score
Very normal

Depends on how much sexual attraction you have for the girl , diferent girls give you diferent degrees of sexual tension.

Some none at all , some so much it hurts .

Youl also notice that some will make your hard-ons vary in hardness .

Thats ok to . some like it flasid better than rock hard .

Last night i was hard as hell and the girl kept complaining that it hurt her . she poked my palm with her finger hard wile explaining to me what it felt like . Then she massaged my palm softly with her finger wile explaining that she preferd a flacid not so hard penis to get her horney.

So dont worry about these things , just have fun.

The same girl when horney has a titer grip around your shaft wile haveing sex and this can quiken the ejaculation.
And again the same girl might at times be very loose , open , not tight wich can stall your ejaculation do to lack of sensation .

So bro relax and just go with the flow :)

netman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Right now, I have what I think is a severe case of premature ejaculation. I've been with over 50 women in my life and I NEVER had a problem. In fact, I normally go at least 30, 40 minutes with no problem. But now, when me and my girlfriend get into it, she gives me oral and I cvm in like 3, 4 minutes. Forget sex; 9 to 10 pumps and I'm already cvmming. I almost sure that my problem is physical.

I've been doing research on the net, and the closest thing I could find that matches my symptoms is that I may have damaged my parasympathetic sexual (blatter) nerve. Anybody out there know anything about this and how to correct this? It's destroying my sex life. UUGGGHHH!!!!!!

DRACO

Don Juan
Reaction score
Um ge mack !!!!!

Ummmmmmm ? du .

DOCTOR , MACK HUH ? DOCTOR MAYBEY ?

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by netman
Right now, I have what I think is a severe case of premature ejaculation. I've been with over 50 women in my life and I NEVER had a problem. In fact, I normally go at least 30, 40 minutes with no problem. But now, when me and my girlfriend get into it, she gives me oral and I cvm in like 3, 4 minutes. Forget sex; 9 to 10 pumps and I'm already cvmming. I almost sure that my problem is physical.

I've been doing research on the net, and the closest thing I could find that matches my symptoms is that I may have damaged my parasympathetic sexual (blatter) nerve. Anybody out there know anything about this and how to correct this? It's destroying my sex life. UUGGGHHH!!!!!!
When my ex and I were having problems. I went through a eriod where I felt like everytime i screwed her it was going to be teh last time I was ever with her. It made me bust really quickly. Are the two of you under some kind of emotional pressure?

Either the emotional pressure or shes got sum great stuff. Sumtimes you get with a girl that just floats your boat. Sum pv$$y just fits ur d!ck perfectly. Perhaps you've met the chick that fits u perfectly.

netman

Don Juan
Reaction score
My girl IS gorgeous, I'm talking model material. She's the hottest girl I've ever been with in my lifetime and she dresses kind of sexy and stuff. Could that have something to do with it?

We were fine when we first started having sex, but like I said it's been about 2, 3 months that this problem has been happening. It has to be something physical. Sometimes I'm at my desk at work, and all of a sudden down there I start getting feelings on my penis and testicles that feel like a cross between having to urinate and having to ejaculate. I've never had any feelings like this in my life!!! :confused:

netman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for your post. Did you ever resolve your problem? If you did, how long did you suffer for and how did you fix the problem? Thanks!!!

By the way, she IS really tight down there, but I've been with tight girls before and never had this problem.

RIchardo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know what youre saying dude. I am 17, got head once and i cummed pretty fast. alot of you guys say to jack off till you are about to *** and then sotp........ but i am not able to *** by wackin my own willy for some reason :( so i wonder if theres another way, or if theres somthing wrong with me.

glowstix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
mandelay

pick up a tube of mandelay or durex maintain found in any condom section at any drug store....