Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Power struggle, breakup.. ways to act? Advise..

Newbee2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay so my gf who recently started as a f**king massage therapist. Have given in to her hypergamy / temptations and want's all control, want special privileges and no accountability. I said f u, I will do the somthing similar with 6'y ladies. So the power struggle started, and have lasted two weeks, I pull back, but still help her with the daily stuff. Now she want's to finish, because hypergamy of course. So I said in my anger, yeah a ***** will marry for money, put her off at work, left saying nothing. She call now many times, I don't answer.. We go pretty good together, but her job and exessive control is way more than I like.. any idea's how to handle this b***h?

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay so my gf who recently started as a f**king massage therapist. Have given in to her hypergamy / temptations and want's all control, want special privileges and no accountability. I said f u, I will do the somthing similar with 6'y ladies. So the power struggle started, and have lasted two weeks, I pull back, but still help her with the daily stuff. Now she want's to finish, because hypergamy of course. So I said in my anger, yeah a ***** will marry for money, put her off at work, left saying nothing. She call now many times, I don't answer.. We go pretty good together, but her job and exessive control is way more than I like.. any idea's how to handle this b***h?
Sounds like you've already handled it. Is there really any going back to the way things used to be at this point? Would you want to?

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ew
Why are you still with this person? Have you zero self respect?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Soft as ****kkk.

You help her with daily stuff? Has your balls dropped.

If hit by a mack truck, zero ****s given. Too busy getting more girls and going balls deep.

Step game up kuz. Not doing it right.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Soft as ****kkk.

You help her with daily stuff? Has your balls dropped.

If hit by a mack truck, zero ****s given. Too busy getting more girls and going balls deep.

Step game up kuz. Not doing it right.
+1 on this, seriously, +a f*cking million. for God's sake man, you're not married or have kids, why let any woman disrespect you like this?

Last edited:

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
The super power of vagina! It’s magical. Access to her hole is powerful! Even the possibility of fingering it worth all the trouble! Amazing!

Only abundance can save my species from feminization!

Newbee2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks

need moral support right now

Traditional thai women, f me!

Nothing more than rampage hypergamy.. you will be choked how these c**** can go from hot to ice cold in an blink of an eye. please be warned, the land of fake smiles, country of sick buffalo... nothing innocent or traditional about these women. But they are pro's in the game, good marketing

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks

need moral support right now

Traditional thai women, f me!

Nothing more than rampage hypergamy.. you will be choked how these c**** can go from hot to ice cold in an blink of an eye. please be warned, the land of fake smiles, country of sick buffalo... nothing innocent or traditional about these women. But they are pro's in the game, good marketing
Its all women man. You see it during peak SMV 18-23.

Go through your year book from college or high school. Search the women in 2019 via social media. You will be horrified.

Meanwhile hotter girls are turning 18 everyday

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ew
Why are you still with this person? Have you zero self respect?
True lol, she's already in control of you op without you even know it, go get yourself done for good, already back off and still do errands for her? Whats that? Put priority on yourself first, get an idea of about you wanted to do without her.. Left her be. You got something better to do than deal with this shlt don't you?

Newbee2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
True lol, she's already in control of you op without you even know it, go get yourself done for good, already back off and still do errands for her? Whats that? Put priority on yourself first, get an idea of about you wanted to do without her.. Left her be. You got something better to do than deal with this shlt don't you?
No no I don't do errands for her anymore. Only the last two weeks together, when she started this disgusting job. I only pack her stuff today and bring to her..

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No no I don't do errands for her anymore. Only the last two weeks together, when she started this disgusting job. I only pack her stuff today and bring to her..
Job well done, take some time to heal being comfortable with your own company is extremely important before you venture into a relationship again, again dont look back.

Newbee2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Again thanks guys n girls for the support..