“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

POV The Dating Game

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,744
Reaction score
9,934
Saw this TV show on PBS the other day, thought it was interesting. It followed three young Chinese gentlemen as they attended a dating bootcamp to try to teach them how to get women. They were led by a typical PUA guru type who pushed them into cold approaching, taught them techniques like push/pull, helped them update their style, and jazzed up their OLD profiles. Reminded me of SoSuave, although these guys seemed mainly interested in finding wives, or at least a steady girlfriend. It's all subtitles though, since it's all in Chinese.

The PUA guy had a girlfriend (wife?) who was also a dating instructor, though she didn't care for his methods. She thought people should rely more on authenticity than techniques. Anyway, if you're interested in that sort of thing, and have access to PBS, I thought it was worth a watch. POV is the name of the show, and The Dating Game is the name of the latest episode.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top