Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Poppy Shows You Hot To Put On Your Mask

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Video released in 2017...

I'm not sure what to think.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on her demographics. If she lives/lived in Asia or was trying to capture an Asian audience, lot of people have been wearing masks regularly there already. And being white would make you stand out in putting out any type of videos, psa, etc. in that demographic market.

Billtx49

Reaction score
I know what to think…
It’s just another thing that doesn’t need over thinking because doing so can get into conspiracy thinking territory and that aspect isn’t mentally healthy…

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know what to think…
It’s just another thing that doesn’t need over thinking because doing so can get into conspiracy thinking territory and that aspect isn’t mentally healthy…
Just having a little fun.
I'm not a conspiracy theorist. Just noting it is a bit odd. Not suggesting predictive programming. Kind of amusing that the YouTube algorithm is recommending this video to people.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Kind of amusing that the YouTube algorithm is recommending this video to people.
Times have changed enough to now make it current pertinent information. Not an in-depth video, but it covers the emergency level basics…

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think it would take long for that lady's voice to drive me insane.
Also interesting that, being female, she seems to view the mask as some sort of fashion statement.
"And now you're ready to show off your new mask. You look great". How bizarre.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Apparently this is would be her reaction to catching Covid:

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Apparently this is would be her reaction to catching Covid:
Did a little research. Supposedly she is an artist and singer who was with an odd guy calling himself Titanic who directs her videos until recently. They claim he is abusive.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Predicative programming. All this chit was preplanned a long time ago. Denver airport had this mural up decades ago. Fact checkers will tell you otherwise. They burying the truth as fast as it gets posted.
denver.jpg

thumbnail (1).jpg

Last edited:

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is how your really protect yourself from a virus. This dude at my local Costco knows what's up.
mask.JPG

thumbnail (2).jpg

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Predicative programming. All this chit was preplanned a long time ago. Chit Denver airport had this mural up decades ago. Fact checkers will tell you otherwise. They burying the truth as fast as it gets posted.
View attachment 4868

View attachment 4870
I'd consider your claim if they were making us all wear the same clothes as well.

I will agree that longterm mask wear will result in widespread psychological damage, though I don't know to what extent.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd consider your claim if they were making us all wear the same clothes as well.

I will agree that longterm mask wear will result in widespread psychological damage, though I don't know to what extent.
A mask is a mask. Doesn't matter if it's the same cloth. It's all about conditioning you. You wear a mask long enough that you end up wearing it like you would your underwear. You never leave home without it, it becomes a part of you the same way certain religions require face coverings. All you have to do is look around and see how many people are so easy to manipulate and control just by seeing who's wearing a mask outside. I've talked to people who kept fumbling with their mask so much while talking to me there were moments I truly thought they were going to rip it off their face and curse at it. But of course fear came into place and they complied by keeping it on. There were men I met who would instantly make up a lie as to why they were wearing one cause I wasn't.

It only takes on average 2-4 months of wearing a mask to do some severe psychological damage. Some of it could actually be permanent. You lose your sense of identity and become easier to control because you have submitted. The mask silences you the same way a muzzle does to a dog. If they were to tell people to walk around with an umbrella to better reduce the risk of spreading Rona, I guarantee you'd see a lot of people walking down the street with one. FEAR is a Mother Trucker!

We've been having mask debates for months now. Nothings changed, it was never about your health in the beginning and sure as chit ain't about your health now. I mean all you need is a little common sense. If face shields are ok to wear instead of a mask, that alone should be all you need to the know how stupid this is.

The most pathetic chit I've encountered thus far was at a takeout spot a couple weeks ago. I walked in to order my meal with no mask on, girl behind the counter asks me to wear one, I tell her I have a health condition (which I do) she runs to her manager and says "please, can you hold this napkin over your face or tuck them under your glasses". Mind you there is people all around me eating with no mask. A fuken napkin is approved while surrounded by maskless customers eating their meal. You can't even make up the level of stupid this whole rona chit has gotten. The the icing on the cake was the CDC accidentally admitting the other day masks do not protect you from an airborne virus.

fff.JPG
Hey there bud
v.jpg

Last edited:

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@stovepipe is absolutely correct.

There is a psychology behind masks. Actually, two come to mind.

The first is a bit of anonymity. While wearing a mask, you feel a sense of anonymity (think of how people behave when they are with a gang of friends - rather than being alone). Even if your identity is obvious, it's the feeling of being "masked." examples: KKK and Antifa

The second is as stovepipe mentioned above; a sense of subservience. In places where a mask is required, wearing a mask feels very degrading. Perhaps it's just my personal thought on the matter, but it feels like walking around and being branded with something that is humiliating.