Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Popping joints

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does anyone else have this issue. Not injury prone... no pain... but for whatever reason when I stand up... or walk... or stretch.. my joints pop and crack. If anyone ever watched one of those chiropractor videos on YouTube I sound like someone getting adjusted. Does anyone know what or why this happens ?

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does anyone else have this issue. Not injury prone... no pain... but for whatever reason when I stand up... or walk... or stretch.. my joints pop and crack. If anyone ever watched one of those chiropractor videos on YouTube I sound like someone getting adjusted. Does anyone know what or why this happens ?
I been having this lately too but all over: neck, back, arms ets. I don’t think it’s joints either just feels like tendons. I wonder if it’s my body getting used to me working out again

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, my knees sound like sh*t when walking up any set of stairs.

Duke26

Don Juan
Reaction score
Same thing for me and it’s been doing it for years. Seems like the more calcium I take the less it does it

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's air being pushed out of your joints, from what I understand.

I have really messed up knees, genetic, all dented up, feel very weak all the time, squatting I get a popping in my knee every Rep so it's like no way

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same thing for me and it’s been doing it for years. Seems like the more calcium I take the less it does it
Thanks for mentioning this. I realized I don’t get much calcium so maybe it’s a sign of calcium deficiency. Took a calcium capsule (half of one) so we’ll see it that improves things at all.