Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Poor women on OLD, what they have to go through to meet a guy worthy of a date

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Guys, dudes, unfortunately I can not register on POF, or other western dating sites. They only provide services for U.S., I'm not welcome. But I did get running a profile on LavaLife for about 24 hours, and trust me when I tell you, results were the same as here, only difference pictures of the dudes were a lot uglier. Ok, with this let's begin.

Meet two HBs, HB6 and HB7. These are links to their social media profiles, no registration required to view. Keep in mind all pics in this post are clickable. Both girls got same exact results on OLD, there is was no difference in quality of approaches, except of course as expected HB7 got a ton more responses, to put it into perspective, in 4 hours HB7 got same amount of messages HB6 got in 2 days. Both dating profiles I ran for 5 days in order to get a clear perspective on flaws in approaches. Let's go over everything:

This could be a site specific thing as I understand, on this particular site you have to purchase a VIP account for $6 per month in order to view who liked your photos. Otherwise you don't see who liked your photos. Conclusion: do not put likes on photos, especially if the other person have no free way of viewing if you liked them or not. You'll be wasting your time.

On the other side, if it's a place where you have to swipe in order to talk, like Tinder or Badoo then you have no choice, unless you can contact them without swiping by purchasing a membership, in which case suggestion, purchase a membership.

This is a complaint. Some men, write more than one message. There are those who make an initial approach with 2 and more messages, even before a girl gets to read anything. It's annoying as fck! Then there are those who decide they need to write you again, after you already read their message, in some cases looked on their profile, and seen their photos, and decided you don't want talk to them. Guys, I know I'm not a girl, but come on I find it super desperate and annoying. Often times I'd have to add the dude into ignore, or when I feel bored and annoyed I'd reply with some bullsht. If you are one of these dudes, and you get a bullsht reply or girl puts you into ignore, know that she don't like your ass. Conclusion: make your initial approach a single structured message, and if she don't reply, you should not write again.

On the other side, if you already talking to a girl online, if you said something stupid or for whatever reason she did not reply, be not afraid to write again.

What you write to a girl in your initial approach matters a lot. A lot of dudes do it wrong, well actually all of them write the same exact thing:
'hi'
'hello'
'good afternoon'
'hi how are you?'
'hi how you feeling today?'
'you're so beautiful'
'your photos are so beautiful'
'you have such a beautiful eyes'
something about my profile
That's pretty much what women get into their inbox. You don't get a response to these often, because second response will be predictable, it's usually 'what are you looking for?'

Then there is a whole separate category of virgins. They write something to the order of 'hello, can we get to know each other?'. Hopeless. One guy tried picking me up by telling me his mom threw him out of the house and told him to not come back until he brings me with him, to which I replied asking if he still lives with his mom at age 29.

Conclusion: realize that women get same exact sht every time someone messages her and it gets boring as fck. You're not getting responses because you're a boring fck.

Guy's pics. Why do we men make such shtty pics? Here are examples of sht pics, and trust me, on POF and LavaLife and other western dating sites pics are way worst, I mean you get pics of fat pigs laying on their bed and the entire pic is side ways because the dude edited it to make him look like he is upright.

I'm guilty of this sht guys. After all of this a woman has to go through online, finally a player gets her number, and he decides to SMS her or write a message over WhatsApp. (by the way, I gave number of a fat pig I met online sometime ago, she send me her number I never asked for it) Ok, all of us are guilty of this. After this experience I believe women deserve a phone call and a good 15 minute conversation.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guys, women are having a disgusting experience on OLD. They are not replying to us because we have shtty pics and we make shtty approaches. Yet others are replying, setting up dates, and flake, and yet others replying and making fun. It's that simple. If you gotten a date out of OLD lately like me, you're lucky, you doing something right, your pics look right, and your approach is not borring, either that or she got tired and went out with you because you were the least annoying dck in her inbox.

Now as far as women getting validation from OLD. Sht, I think they are getting morally raped, not validated.

Last edited:

Read for FREE!

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
My Russian is bad, so I have no idea what was typed in the screenshots.
My bad, I thought it wasn't important because everyone type the same **** and I've translated it in #3 complaint. But let me take you through photos if you're so curious.

Photo number 1 shows likes received. It's this photo https://ibb.co/NKwrCWv
it says
Name hidden
Like on your photo
Like on your photo
Like on your photo
Like on your photo
Like on your photo
As you can see, there is no way for a poor girl without paid VIP service to view who the fck liked her photo. And Name hidden is someone with a VIP setting visited the profile, and there is a function for VIP users to hide their ass.

Photo number 2 shows an example of boring conversation, guy makes it a point to annoy poor girl and writes multiple lines of boring bullsht. It's this photo https://ibb.co/drW0q01
Hi!!! You're super!!! Let's talk)))
Tell me something about yourself, for example what you like doing???
Are you from Sochi??

Photo number 3 shows a conversation with an English speaking guy from Norway. Here is a thing, and I knew it was this way, you can register on love.mail.ru even if you're not from Russia. This particular photo is self explanatory since it is in English.

Photo number 4 shows sht photos of dudes.

Dude I'll sign up to pof and show you the radius of women on there it's bad, I mean really bad.
The quality of women here is like this. I'm guessing anyone from any country can register and create account, I'm not sure if it will be populated with people in your area tho, that's something that needs to be checked if you care. You don't need to register to view that link. Oh! something else poped up in my head, I guess pics will be shown based on your location so here is a snap shot of my area

Last edited:

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting post, thanks for sharing

One thing I will "nit-pick" is your attitude that these men are somehow ugly or have **** pics. I think you'd be very surprised at some of the dudes out there that women find attractive. Sometimes they point out a guy to me and I'm like waaaa? Him? Seriously!?

My point is -Women see things in men that we do not see

Read for FREE!

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting post, thanks for sharing

One thing I will "nit-pick" is your attitude that these men are somehow ugly or have **** pics. I think you'd be very surprised at some of the dudes out there that women find attractive. Sometimes they point out a guy to me and I'm like waaaa? Him? Seriously!?

My point is -Women see things in men that we do not see
That is very true, which brings me back to a theory of mine on nofap and why women are attracted to ugly men. They release more pheromones because they don't fap as much

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
women are attracted to ugly men.................because they don't fap as much
Do women receive pheromones over wifi or do they see al the testosterone in the guy's eyes? What if no fapping guy made his pics when he was jerking off 3 times per day? Women, my friend, are attracted to masculine guys. For us men, femininity is hot, the more girl is feminine the more HB she is. For women, the more guy is masculine the more HB he is.

One thing I will "nit-pick" is your attitude that these men are somehow ugly or have **** pics.
True, I'm not a f@g, I judge men's hotness by how masculine their pics are. Most of the pics I seen over these 5 days with these two profiles are feminine, and those that are masculine wrote me boring bull sht.

Read for FREE!

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do women receive pheromones over wifi or do they see al the testosterone in the guy's eyes? What if no fapping guy made his pics when he was jerking off 3 times per day? Women, my friend, are attracted to masculine guys. For us men, femininity is hot, the more girl is feminine the more HB she is. For women, the more guy is masculine the more HB he is.

True, I'm not a f@g, I judge men's hotness by how masculine their pics are. Most of the pics I seen over these 5 days with these two profiles are feminine, and those that are masculine wrote me boring bull sht.
Masculine men don't masturbate constantly see bigdave. Read Rupert Sheldrake morphic resonance

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Masculine men don't masturbate constantly see bigdave. Read Rupert Sheldrake morphic resonance
Stop! I get your point, no masturbation, high testosterone means a) good pics, even more best pics, and b) best high confidence approach. So long as you don't fall into the category of approach messages other men write, as described in my OP. But this is only if you lived this life style for a while, if you are living this life style now, but your pics are from before, and your approach sux, same as everyone.............. ENough said. Find an e-book you mentioned, they are out there, post a link, I'd love to read it. Readers who reading love to click on sht instead of searching. It's 2019. People expect space ships.

see bigdave
Everyone loves bigdave! He has unreasonable expectations, and what's sad unrealistic view of reality. This is what U.S.A. does to folks from Soviet Union. If he can only go back, refresh, and reboot.

Last edited:

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is very true, which brings me back to a theory of mine on nofap and why women are attracted to ugly men. They release more pheromones because they don't fap as much
Very interesting!

Read for FREE!

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop! I get your point, no masturbation, high testosterone means a) good pics, even more best pics, and b) best high confidence approach. So long as you don't fall into the category of approach messages other men write, as described in my OP. But this is only if you lived this life style for a while, if you are living this life style now, but your pics are from before, and your approach sux, same as everyone.............. ENough said. Find an e-book you mentioned, they are out there, post a link, I'd love to read it. Readers who reading love to click on sht instead of searching. It's 2019. People expect space ships.

Everyone loves bigdave! He has unreasonable expectations, and what's sad unrealistic view of reality. This is what U.S.A. does to folks from Soviet Union. If he can only go back, refresh, and reboot.
Bigdave is cool he has good taste in women. On the same token he's his own worst enemy

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, OLD is no picnic. From what you guys post, I see the exact same thing on my end. I'm starting to believe that, even on Bumble, it's just a bunch of broken dudes.

Here's what I ill suggest.....

Yes, there are openers of "hey" I dont mind them as I learned here that this is the dudes way of not over investing to see if she's even going to respond. Cool.

I've come to realize (for me) this dating thing IS about getting to know someone. The one word replies indicate that you're really not into me and I will move on from you. That said, I realize striking up a convo can be difficult, which is why i suggest that, once you have her attention, TRY to start a conversation with her about something that you can chat about. Look at her pictures, read her bio, and try to find something to talk about. Chatting about familiar subjects builds comfort. Chatting about shared interests REALLY builds comfort. And please BE a conversationalist! If you can key off something that is being said, and introduce another subject, by all means do it so you can keep piquing her interest. If she introduces a subject, by all means, do your best to run with it, even if it is asking her questions.

That said, if you're keying off something and starting a new conversation, and she's interested in chatting about it, suggest a meet to further discuss it. As well, if you are chatting about something that is a shared/common interest, and what you are saying isn't being communicated well, ask for the meet to discuss/clarify. "I'm having trouble being clear, let's meet and chat?" (something like this)

I make these suggestions based on my own personal experiences. I believe that a woman should never have to carry an initial conversation. As the man that you are, please lead. Leading will not always get you to your target, but it's better try to drive, than to sit in the backseat.

Read for FREE!

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Yea, OLD is no picnic. From what you guys post, I see the exact same thing on my end. I'm starting to believe that, even on Bumble, it's just a bunch of broken dudes.

Here's what I ill suggest.....

Yes, there are openers of "hey" I dont mind them as I learned here that this is the dudes way of not over investing to see if she's even going to respond. Cool.

I've come to realize (for me) this dating thing IS about getting to know someone. The one word replies indicate that you're really not into me and I will move on from you. That said, I realize striking up a convo can be difficult, which is why i suggest that, once you have her attention, TRY to start a conversation with her about something that you can chat about. Look at her pictures, read her bio, and try to find something to talk about. Chatting about familiar subjects builds comfort. Chatting about shared interests REALLY builds comfort. And please BE a conversationalist! If you can key off something that is being said, and introduce another subject, by all means do it so you can keep piquing her interest. If she introduces a subject, by all means, do your best to run with it, even if it is asking her questions.

That said, if you're keying off something and starting a new conversation, and she's interested in chatting about it, suggest a meet to further discuss it. As well, if you are chatting about something that is a shared/common interest, and what you are saying isn't being communicated well, ask for the meet to discuss/clarify. "I'm having trouble being clear, let's meet and chat?" (something like this)

I make these suggestions based on my own personal experiences. I believe that a woman should never have to carry an initial conversation. As the man that you are, please lead. Leading will not always get you to your target, but it's better try to drive, than to sit in the backseat.
IME on Bumble, and I've been off since Jan., just becuase a lady offers to meet, doesn't mean you actually get to meet. The last two flaked on me after messaging online and on sms. One backed out on the day of where she said her family was pressuring her to be with them on her mom's b-day; which I didn't believe, but I said sure. Never heard from her again. The one the next day ghosted me completely. So, who knows.

I think the hardest part with Bumble is a lot of the ladies have just pics of them but nothing in the background and the bio is either blank of just trying this out, get me off of this app, etc. In general, I do not see many ladies actually putting anything interesting in their bio. The biggest issue I see ladies all having pics with their friends and none of them by themselves. A few were hard to figure out which was her. OLD has run it's course. Next up, virtua dating through Oculus 3D.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TRY to start a conversation with her about something that you can chat about. Look at her pictures, read her bio, and try to find something to talk about. Chatting about familiar subjects builds comfort. Chatting about shared interests REALLY builds comfort. And please BE a conversationalist! If you can key off something that is being said, and introduce another subject, by all means do it so you can keep piquing her interest. If she introduces a subject, by all means, do your best to run with it, even if it is asking her questions.
I do this all the time. However, with my being at 166 cm, it's not enough. :mad::mad:

Read for FREE!