"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Poll: What do you consider yourself

How do you label yourself?

  • Alpha

  • Beta

  • Delta

  • Gamma

  • Omega

  • Sigma

  • Greek God

  • Bronzed Adonis


Results are only viewable after voting.

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
3,128
Reaction score
3,625
Location
US
I have a mix of alpha, beta, and "sigma" traits that fluctuate wildly depending on all the context.

Your personality is not a static thing, ever wonder why you act one way with your parents and a completely different way with your friends? That's not because you're a fake it's because you're literally not the same person when you're with different people. If someone insists on acting the same way around everyone it means they're too scared to be who they really are, which is actually nothing at all, and that terrifies people.

Nothing good can come from insisting you're alpha or beta or sigma or whatever the hell else. Your self-talk matters yes, but it's pointless to describe yourself in such a reductionistic way and think that's all you are.
 
Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,747
Reaction score
9,937
I've never been one to label myself.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2020
Messages
862
Reaction score
799
Location
South West UK
Omega, all day long.
 

Macadellic

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2021
Messages
380
Reaction score
498
Gamma Sigma
I did a career change where I’m in uniform so I take orders from my higher ups but still go off and live life on my terms.
 
Top